accidently flashed dazzozo's cwm 6 over 109808 baseband

Guest Rattonboy

Guest Rattonboy

well the title says it all. is there a way to flash recovery onto my g300 from windows? by the way I flashed the downgrade from ICS gingerbread tool. I used to be on 2030 baseband.

Edited by Rattonboy

Guest Rattonboy

If you can go in to that cwm, just flash cwm 5.0.2.8 or TWRP...than install GB rom...

t ts the problem i CWM access cwm as it gets stuck on the huawei logo but I can still boot into atomic ROM by tillaz. Can I use CWM recovery easy installer?

Guest Pyntux

You can install CWM with fastboot. Boot in bootloader mode, than install... I do not know how to do that on Windows, I think there's some .exe and boom, cwm is installed, but on Linux like this:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

*recovery.img is for example cwm-5.0.2.8.img, so just change name in command above. Or you could try TWRP which I prefer...TWRP, I think you can install with goo manager, look here:

http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2/136

Edited by Pyntux

Guest Rattonboy

You can install CWM with fastboot. Boot in bootloader mode, than install... I do not know how to do that on Windows, I think there's some .exe and boom, cwm is installed, but on Linux like this:

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

*recovery.img is for example cwm-5.0.2.8.img, so just change name in command above. Or you could try TWRP which I prefer...TWRP, I think you can install with goo manager, look here:

http://www.teamw.in/project/twrp2/136

There already is something like (cwm easy installer that uses .exe or .bat to fastboot and install CWM) but im on 109808 baseband and im not sure if it is meant for this baseband. PLus i don't know if i have a locked bootloader or not. I really don't want to brick this phone.

Guest Pyntux

There's no need to unlock bootloader on GB bb (109808). Are you done downgrade with "downgrade.zip" (or something like that) by Jsevi? You just need to install right cwm recovery for your baseband, so CWM 5.0.2.8 is right or TWRP 2.5.0.2...

Guest Rattonboy

Its not bricked, boot in bootloader mode and install recovery, than flash any custom GB rom...

OK assuming holding down vol while plugged in. Then use command prompt. Edited by Rattonboy

Guest tillaz

I can' stop it from rebooting. So looks like I can't access boot loader

take the battery out and wait 30 seconds, put it back in and enter bootloader mode