Cm 10.1 for acer liquid metal it is possible

Guest stiwyfigfexx

Guest stiwyfigfexx

hello to all my friend could create the cyano 10.1 and many other but do not have this cell! then what I thought to do: how about making a collection to buy him an acer liquid metal? at least I'm there and I think I give a little bit because our phone does not have to stop at the cyano 7! how we organize ourselves? I obviously have his address if we take up a collection. force is to be used well let me know!!

ciao a tutti un mio amico potrebbe creare la cyano 10.1 e molte altre ma non possiede questo cell!quindi cosa ho pensato di fare : che ne dite di fare una colletta per comprargli l'acer liquid metal? io almeno ci sto e credo di donare un pò perchè il nostro cellulare non deve fermarsi alla cyano 7!!! come ci organizziamo? io ovviamente ho il suo indirizzo nel caso riusciamo a fare una colletta. forza va bene anche usato fatemi sapere!!!!

Edited by stiwyfigfexx

Guest fabiorino

The problems are the camera and the mobile data. If he is able to fix them, everyone sholud be happy to make a collection. Meanwhile, he could use your phone for tests and post here the results.

I problemi sono la fotocamera e la connessione dati. Se è capace di correggerli, tutti quanti dovrebbero essere felici di contribuire ad una colletta. Nel frattempo, potrebbe usare il tuo telefono per effettuare dei test e postare i risultati qui.

Guest stiwyfigfexx

Si si ma lui passa subito a produrre la cyano 10.1 senza bug e puoi vedere anche altri suoi lavori...amico si ma non abita dove abito io >_>>_>

It is but he immediately switches to produce the cyano 10.1 without bugs and you can also see more of his work friend ... but you do not live where I live>_>>_>

Guest stiwyfigfexx

if you want I'll show you the rom for other cell sources compiled by

se volete vi faccio vedere le rom per altri cell compilate da sorgenti

Guest drmad

I think to ask a collection is not enough to say "he immediately switches to produce the cyano 10.1 without bugs" or or list the rom compiled for other terminals but should demonstrate the ability to work on our first terminal, can demonstrate this by solving the problems of cm9 (test us) and then we can talk about collection ... this is what I think ...

Penso che per chiedere una colletta non basta dire "passa subito a produrre la cyano 10.1 senza bug" o listare le rom compilate per altri terminali ma dovrebbe dimostrare di saper lavorare sul nostro cellulare, può fare questo risolvendo i problemi della cm9 (testiamo noi) e allora si potrebbe parlare di colletta ... questo è quello che penso io ...

Guest Jack3dAss

stiwy io la penso come drmad.. una colletta non la possiamo dare se poi non siamo sicuri che lui riesce a compilare rom senza problemi..puo dimostrarlo finendo la cm9

stiwy I think as drmad .. a collection we can not give if not then we are sure that he fails to compile rom without problems .. can prove finishing the cm9

Guest BlackDiamond87

Concordo. Se questo tuo amico riesce a dimostrare di saper fare il porting completo sul nostro device non solo sarei felice di partecipare alla colletta, ma gli faccio pure una statua!!! :D

I agree. If your friend is able to do the complete porting I'm not only happy to join the collection, but I'll dedicate him a statue too!!! :D

Guest ricky96y

E qui stiwyfigfexx scomparve. Comunque la penso come gli atri

And here stiwyfigfexx is disappeared. However i think it like the others .

Guest liquid metal newbie

Now that Superandrex is back , our MT will surely get CM9 hell even cm10.1

Lens_Flare + Superandrex + acer- (if he helps) = 100% CM10.1

Edited by liquid metal newbie

Guest markolino631

Hi guys! i'm "the friend" that can port cm10 or cm10.1 to this phone! i've just do it for LG Optimus hub and net and i think i can do it also for liquid metal! i will need support from you but also a phone...First i manage to do cm10 bootable and then need phone for fix bugs :)

stay tuned!

Guest liquid metal newbie

Hi guys! i'm "the friend" that can port cm10 or cm10.1 to this phone! i've just do it for LG Optimus hub and net and i think i can do it also for liquid metal! i will need support from you but also a phone...First i manage to do cm10 bootable and then need phone for fix bugs :)

stay tuned!

U sir made my day

Guest BlackDiamond87

stay tuned!

Cool! We all hope that you give us this gift! Thank you man and good luck with your work! :)

stay tuned!

Se sei lo stesso markolino631 di androidworld posso fidarmi e puoi contare su di me per test o per iniziare la colletta.

If you are the same markolino631 of androidworld I can trust and can count on me to test or to start your collection.

Guest sammy_boden

no way to flash - error message > (status 7)

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device")=="a4"

getprop("ro.build.product")=="a4"