XOLO X900, Jelly Bean Release Date Confirmed!

Guest Visham25

Guest utternoob

Source? We've had so many of these before, we've become incredibly sceptical when we read one of these. So please edit the post with a proven source if you have one

Guest glossywhite

XOLO Customer support at work

LOL!

Orange "customer service" - this is who answers your calls...

8671737885_a43ceb534b_z.jpg

Edited by glossywhite

Guest grizzlyflea

Even if it is true, in my opinion it'll be nothing but a “downgrade" for those who enjoy the freedom of root access (if no root method is found for XOLO JB)

Guest glossywhite

What a shame then

Download and trace where it lands. Then open up and check build.prop

It helps if you quote people, otherwise your replies are fragments of speech, with no context...

Guest Visham25

I received call from XOLO 22/04/2013 @09.19pm

just wait till 25....... For me OTA or replace mobile. confirmed. (not me someone else)

Edited by Visham25

Guest glossywhite

I received call from XOLO 22/04/2013 @09.19pm

just wait till 25....... For me OTA or replace mobile. confirmed. (not me someone else)

Result!

I am pleased for you! :)

Guest shootomanUK

LOL!

Orange "customer service" - this is who answers your calls...

8671737885_a43ceb534b_z.jpg

haha i spoke to about 4 of these today as regards my account,unlocking, e.t.c, they are hard work and tbh i dont even know how they even get a job lol

i had to ring about 3 times concerning my account pin and the indian guy didn't know what i was going on about lol, if he doesn't know what chance i we got ??

Guest Andymac1969

haha i spoke to about 4 of these today as regards my account,unlocking, e.t.c, they are hard work and tbh i dont even know how they even get a job lol

i had to ring about 3 times concerning my account pin and the indian guy didn't know what i was going on about lol, if he doesn't know what chance i we got ??

Try Vodacrap if you want real fun from a foreign land, wanted the phone number of there stores in Ipswich and Colchester, "What country are they in sir, can you spell I P S W I C H for me and can you spell C O L C H E S T E R" I then asked to speak to Order tracking and she put me through to the Car Kit Installation Centre in Coventry, quality comes at a price and I believe its about 5 rupees an hour.

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest glossywhite

Try Vodacrap if you want real fun from a foreign land, wanted the phone number of there stores in Ipswich and Colchester, "What country are they in sir, can you spell I P S W I C H for me and can you spell C O L C H E S T E R" I then asked to speak to Order tracking and she put me through to the Car Kit Installation Centre in Coventry, quality comes at a price and I believe its about 5 rupees an hour.

Ah, now come ON - you *love* all this tail chasing! ^_^

Guest Andymac1969

Ah, now come ON - you *love* all this tail chasing! ^_^

I have never been a customer of Vodafone, nor will I ever be, they make Orange look like world beaters in the art of customer service, and that hurt my fingers typing that last bit :P

Guest techosdkid

So if the Xolo Jb update, does come out on the 25th April, for the Xolo X900 ? When will the JB update from Orange, for the Orange San Diego be released ?

Guest utternoob

Probably never. I send a regular message asking for info on twitter, but get nothing, only "We don't know anything, here's how to check"

Edited by utternoob