3 replies to this topic

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
Hi chaps,

What is the quickest way to unroot and get back to stock os?

Does anyone know a secure way of wiping all my data of the phone to? Ideally looking for a app which will write loads of duff data onto the phone

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,884 posts
Just flash an update.app and everything will go back to stock. This will also remove root and your custom recovery, so the phone will be like new.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,878 posts

Just flash an update.app and everything will go back to stock. This will also remove root and your custom recovery, so the phone will be like new.

You mean update.zip?

:)

topcat07

topcat07

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

You mean update.zip?

:)

Do I just put the orange update. Zip on my internal memeroy then update from usb storage? That will put everything back

Andymac1969

Andymac1969

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Devices:LG G2, Moto G
You need to follow the tool for getting back to stock Orange, you need the Orange dump, have flashed the Orange logo etc before you can run the process, use Glossywhites app to do the prep work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users