• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Hugo38

Hugo38

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello !
Thank you for your application ! It's the easiest way to disable Acer Shell !
Even if was forced to use Acer Tool to reboot with rw permission because in the Terminal Emulator it doesn't work when I want to remount system with rw : " Mount : operation not permitted" . Do you know why ? (My bootloader is unlocked)
And I have also a problem with my lockscreen : when I listen to music with any player, the background is black... Is it normal ?
Despite it, I can personalize my phone as I want :)

Spacecaker

Spacecaker

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts
  • Devices:Acer S500 CloudMobile

Hello !
Thank you for your application ! It's the easiest way to disable Acer Shell !
Even if was forced to use Acer Tool to reboot with rw permission because in the Terminal Emulator it doesn't work when I want to remount system with rw : " Mount : operation not permitted" . Do you know why ? (My bootloader is unlocked)
And I have also a problem with my lockscreen : when I listen to music with any player, the background is black... Is it normal ?
Despite it, I can personalize my phone as I want :)

the app does not work

and lockscreen is darkened to the picture thats on ur music album

if u have a album picture on the music u listen it will display the album picture on lockscreen.

Hugo38

Hugo38

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok, I thought it worked because when I pressed "Disable" it rebooted my phone and I had Acer Shell disabled... But I think it's because I also edit the build.prop...
Thank you, and do you think it's possible to keep both the ancient lockscreen and Acer shell disabled ?

razvankim

razvankim

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Interests:Developing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy SIII I9300
  • Twitter:@none
This app doesn.t work how its supposed to...don.t use it as spacecaker said. Manually edit build.prop to disable acer shell.

Cheers | Hit THANKS if I helped you.
razvankim@MoDaCo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users