Bluescreen - bricked?

Guest moroes

Guest moroes

Hey,

I was running baidu v26 rom with bruno oc kernel, swapper, and v3 script. I was going to reboot the phone. I have got bright bluescreen right after pressing reboot. This wasnt my first rom.

I could not turn it off, I had to take the battery out.

When I try to turn the mobile on, I dont even get boot logo, I get just bluescreen. But I can see the huawei logo when I put mobile on charge. But bluescreen comes right after the logo.

I have tried updating from dload folder, I have tried factory ics/gb firmwares from the huawei site and both got stucked in 1/3.

I even tried this

http://www.modaco.com/topic/355873-guidepossibly-a-new-rom-downgrade-upgrade-tool-found/
but it goes immediately to 2/3 and freezes. I can see just errors in the log. I even tried different memory cards. This is error log which I get when I try to update to this fw:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDY1MTg=

[/code]

log

[code] filename = /mmc1/dload/update.app filename = /mmc1/dload/update.app call RCV_MODULE_END_EVENT failed,module = OEMSBL_VER_LIST new partition error. call RCV_MODULE_END_EVENT failed,module = PARTITION QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail. OEMSBL_VER_LIST,is_rx_finish=0,is_operate_succ=1,current_operate=2 call dload_machine data process failed,module = QCSBLHD_CFGDATA QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail. OEMSBL_VER_LIST,is_rx_finish=0,is_operate_succ=1,current_operate=2 call dload_machine data process failed,module = QCSBLHD_CFGDATA QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail. OEMSBL_VER_LIST,is_rx_finish=0,is_operate_succ=1,current_operate=2 call dload_machine data process failed,module = QCSBLHD_CFGDATA QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail. OEMSBL_VER_LIST,is_rx_finish=0,is_operate_succ=1,current_operate=2 call dload_machine data process failed,module = QCSBLHD_CFGDATA QCSBLHD_CFGDATA fail. OEMSBL_VER_LIST,is_rx_finish=0,is_operate_succ=1,current_operate=2 call dload_machine data process failed,module = QCSBLHD_CFGDATA CMD=0xf,moduleaddr = 0xf0000000, len_tmp=0x2524 dload_sd_ram_data_proc->(retry >= DLOAD_RETRY) failed! [/code]

When I connect the mobile via usb, I can hear just the windows sound but nothing is recognized, no device connected. In adb I do not see any devices in the list too.

So Is it totally bricked? Do you recommend me any other update or something else?

Thank you much.

Guest moroes

I cant get to recovery. I cant even get to the huawei boot logo. Only thing I see is bluescreen when I turn the mobile on.

Guest oldfella

so if you hold down power and volume up (I think thats the combination - suggest you check) - it doesnt load recovery?

Guest sharkyo01

Hold the volume down if you cant enter CWM or recovery see if you can enter fast boot. Sometimes you can enter faster with out the logo appearing if you able to get in fast boot let us know we can guide you from there...

Any screen is better then no screen.

Also try unplugging the phone remove the battery and then plug it in to the charger. See what happens...

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest moroes

power + volume up = bluescreen(i had cwm before, now no logo, no cwm)

power + volume down = bluescreen... maybe it is in fastboot, I have to try usb connection,what to do if it works?

power + volume up + volume down = pinkscreen - because of no dload folder on sdcard... when i put dload folder with update.app on the card then it starts updating but it fails as i already wrote... what rom should I try? I think it will get stuck with every factory rom...

Guest aleexx_1979

HUAWEI Ascend G300 firmware(U8815-1,Android 4.0,V100R001C00B952CUSTC249D001,Serbia Telekom) instal this put in dload folder, volume up ,volume down end power press all end is ok. This rom have the *cust* folder this you don't have in you're phone has deleted

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Longuini

Dude,is your phone running on 2030 baseband?get a 2gb sd card,format it,download and move this folder (http://consumer.huawei.com/en/mobile-phones/smart-phones/support/downloads/detail/u8815-en.htm?id=13968) to the root of sd card,then pull out battery,wait 10 sec,reinsert it and turn on your phone with both volume keys pressed (vol +,vol - and power) and maintain them pressed for about 10 sec.let the update finish and your problem should be solved.

• 10 months later...
Guest ragezor

http://forum.androidsrbija.com/download/file.php?id=804

Flash this UPDATE.APP (Middle package). After that flash any stock ICS dload rom.

What are these "Middle packages"? I've been unable to find anything explaining what they are. I ask because it might help me but my phone is another model. Can middle packages be made by ourselves or is it something special from Huawei? Could I use that very file you are sharing? Im on jellybean though and phone model is C8813Q.

Thanks

Guest dalyer

What are these "Middle packages"? I've been unable to find anything explaining what they are. I ask because it might help me but my phone is another model. Can middle packages be made by ourselves or is it something special from Huawei? Could I use that very file you are sharing? Im on jellybean though and phone model is C8813Q.

Thanks

My understanding is that middle packages are small update.app images that install stuff that allow transitions between different ROMs that otherwise would not work directly.

I don't know what exactly but you can probably open the update.app zip (?) to see what they contain and it may give some clues.

I don't think that you should need to create one. 

But it's always been a bit of a mystery to me too what exactly they do and which one is the most appropriate in specific circumstances.

Either way it might be worth trying one and then trying to install B952.

Guest ragezor

Ok last questions before I proceed:

Is it safe to try another phone model middle package? Anyone have any info on these?
Any documented cases about this?

What if partition layout differs from mine and completely screw the phone?

Thanks again

EDIT: There is no B952 firmware for my phone model. And althought it is identical to a  C8813Q, mine differs in name: CM990 for Venezuela

Edited by ragezor

Guest dalyer

This is the G300 forum so I assumed you had a G300.

As far as I can see the CM990 and C8813Q phones are totally different models and specs to a G300.

Why on earth are you trying to flash G300 (or other model) firmware for a totally different phone?!?  :wacko:

Edited by dalyer

Guest ragezor

If you read my first post you will see why I was asking if middle packages could be made by ourselves. My problem is pretty specific but there's nowhere to ask and where I ask I get no answers. Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for the replies though.

Guest dalyer

Can't see G300 ROMs/middle packages being any use for your phone. In fact quite the opposite -  they could screw things up (more?).

Guest ragezor

Allright, I think you didn't get my point.

I MIGHT be in the need of a middle package for my specific phone model.

It seems to not exist.

Is there a way to create one?

In the case this last thing is impossible:

If I identify each partition and flash 1by1 from the update.app would it work?

or by dumping partitions from another working phone, would it work?

Sorry for the ammount of questions and thanks again