CyanogenMod 10.1 Release Candidate 1 released

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest PaulOBrien

CyanogenMod 10.1, based on Android 4.2.2, has reached Release Candidate 1 status!

Announced on the CyanogenMod blog, the RC1 build represents what is likely to be the last milestone build before the full 10.1.0 release.

Head on over to the download page to see if your device is supported and download a build (or perhaps download an nightly if it's not yet fully supported). Don't forget you'll need to download a GApps package too to get your full Google-enhanced experience back.

Let us know which device you are flashing CM on and what you think of the CM 10.1 release!

cmbig.png

Click here to view the item

Guest 3shirts

Had the 10.1 nightlies on my Nexus 4 from day 1. Thanks to CyanDelta I can even crack flash every day when not in WiFi range!

It's been totally stable for me for months. Apart from a very occasional bluetooth issue I've not had any problems at all. The PIE integration, extended desktop, status bar tweaks etc make this the best ROM by far. Glad it's going RC.

Guest Chrisund123

I've been using a cm10.1 kang on my Sensation for a few days now, having come from ICS. Been mighty impressed with it, and that's high praise indeed as I quite like Sense!!!

Guest The Soup Thief

Nice!

I've been running Paranoid Android for the last bit (and really enjoying it). Hadn't seen Cyandelta so thanks for the tip.

Now that CM 10.1 has Pie magic [breville?] and sounds stable enough I'll give it a whirl!

Guest The Soup Thief

I ran PAC on my Xperia Ray, which had features from Paranoid Android, others from Cyanogenmod and others from AOKP. Great, but tbh it left me a bit jumbled up as to what was from which! With the addition of Pie to cyanogenmod it sounds like there's a bit of cross pollination going on

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.