Photo

Alcatel OT Idol 6030X, does anyone know how to root? :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
  • Devices:G300, Alcatel Idol 6030X
OK, thank you! ;)

Lexiecbu

Lexiecbu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Alcaterl idol
  • Twitter:@NA
Guys -
Do you have any idea if we can update this phone to 4.2.1 jelly bean?

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
For now we can not, because any OTA update from Alcatel is just update of 4.1.1, not a upgrade...and there's no custom roms for now, so you can only use stock rom (4.1.1) or make your own custom rom... :)

Lexiecbu

Lexiecbu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Alcaterl idol
  • Twitter:@NA
I hope someone can come up with a custom rom. Thanks Pyntux

sharky10

sharky10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:huawei Ascend g300
  • Twitter:@sharky10
i NEED A STOCK ROM ,,, OR CUSTOM ROM PLEASE HELP !!!

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
Why you need that? And what you gonna do with stock rom? If your rom have some bug or you did something, just install Alcatel Upgrade Tool and folow instructions and you will after that have factory settings on your phone...

svetec

svetec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I want to ask you about compass on yours phone, when I open google maps or other compass app my compass is crazy and I shoud calibrate it and it is working perfect. When i close app and launch it again I need to calibrate compass again. Is my phone fault or is same on all Alcatel Idols??? .

Pyntux

Pyntux

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts
I do not know about compass, we have buit in compass or other app? :)

svetec

svetec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes it has build compass sensor, it works on google maps when press locate button two times or you can download compass app from store.

cristi12

cristi12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
The past week i've been experiencing lotd of battery drain, like 8% per hour in standby. I had a lot of stuff installed so i did a factory reset and started over with just a few apps. Everything was fine battery drain about 1-2% per hour... untill this morning when added some music to the sd and since then ive lost about 40% in 3 hours. I installed Better battery stats and it shows media storage as second highest battery drainer. Anybody know what's happening?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

The past week i've been experiencing lotd of battery drain, like 8% per hour in standby. I had a lot of stuff installed so i did a factory reset and started over with just a few apps. Everything was fine battery drain about 1-2% per hour... untill this morning when added some music to the sd and since then ive lost about 40% in 3 hours. I installed Better battery stats and it shows media storage as second highest battery drainer. Anybody know what's happening?

Media scanner is indexing your songs. Sounds like you have 12gb music :D

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

AbrantesPT

AbrantesPT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:ZTE SKATE

Is there any room for this model? 4.2.2 ??? like cyanogenmod...

djuroue

djuroue

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Devices:Alcatel OT-6030X, Nokia N85

There is one, but ported ftom zte ... It is still an early alpha ... Not for everyday use ...

Like and use my Huawei G300 Facebook page :

https://www.facebook...500555660012245

5979.gif
47648.gif
39369.jpg
23706kl7.gif
7232ky4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users