Currently at version 0.1 (yes, it's a REALLY early access preview), the download includes the Android Studio early access preview itself, all the Android SDK Tools to design, test, debug, and profile your app, the latest Android platform to compile your app and the latest Android system image to run your app in the emulator.
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
If you're an existing Eclipse user you should have a read of the migrating from Eclipse guide. Everyone should check out the Android Studio Tips and Tricks!
Head on over to the Android Studio page to download and let us know what you think!
Click here to view the item