this is a CyanogenMod 10 based ROM for ZTE V9 - the resistive screen model. it is based on daemond's work http://www.modaco.co...-konstats-work/ for ZTE Blade. This is not an official CyanogenMod rom - expect it to eat all your data and brick your v9. you have been warned. having said that, I have lightly tested it, and it works fine for me.
See daemond's thread for gapps.
- you will need >154MB in /system to flash this rom (my .au Optus v9 has 220MB), and initial boot will take ~5mins
Like my CyanogenMod 10.1 rom everything in this rom should work.
Why should I use this old cm10 (4.1.2) rom rather than cm10.1 (4.2.2)?
- bluetooth should work much more reliably than cm10.1
- everything seems a bit faster in this rom than cm10.1 (although probably still not as fast as cm7)
Why should I use cm10.1 rather than this rom?
- it is newer and has more features
- the cm10.1 rom is better supported, tested, and will get updates and bugfixes from upstream
- cm10.1 is my daily driver - I don't use this cm10 rom - so releases will be few and far between
Sources are at my github
Build instructions are here
Thanks to daemond, KonstaT, CyanogenMod & everyone who's been working on CM10 and ARMv6.
Thanks to falcon4fun for testing the beta version of this rom.
- security update to cm10 upstream (bugfixes from cm10.1.2)
- update to latest cm10 upstream - primarily for Android "master key" bug (bugfixes from cm10.1.1)
- made notification shade transparent (bugfix for falcon4fun)
- initial release
Edited by PlaguedByPenguins, 07 October 2013 - 02:27 AM.