Before everything, make sure your phone is charged!
I've found 3 situations:
1. Phone stuck at Huawei logo and CWM can be accesed:
- Enter CWM
- Wipe Data and Cache
- Go to mounts & storage -> format \system
- Go to advanced -> wipe dalvik cache
- Flash any custom rom you want, but pay attention to the baseband!
- Download the official ICS firmware from Huawei (b952): http://www.huaweidev...softid=NDcwMjk=
- Put the dload folder on your external SD Card and insert it into your phone
- While the phone is turned off, press the VolumeUp + VolumeDown buttons at the same time and then press the power button, holding the three at the same time
- A pink bar should show up and the update procces will start
- Give it time and when it's ready it should boot on ICS
- In this case, it might be a dead battery. Replace the battery with anotherone and see if the phone boots. If the phone still doesn't boot, it is a dead phone and you have to send it back to Huawei and ask for a replacement.
Hope this helps the people having trouble with their G300.
Have a good day!