[ICS-ROMS] ★ Emotion Ui Your ROM ★ Updated: 25.06.13

Guest PCTechRoss

Guest oldfella

Chrome is reporting the zip for 1.5 as malicious?

assuming it isnt, I think it would be worth doing what you need to do to stop that happening.

Guest PCTechRoss

assuming it isnt, I think it would be worth doing what you need to do to stop that happening.

Really hmm

Here is a virus scan

a567e8d1ef.png

Guest Tentmaster

Chrome reported the same for me when I downloaded the last version yesterday. I ignored it . No harm done.

Guest kyan31

Chrome reported the same for me when I downloaded the last version yesterday. I ignored it . No harm done.

Chrome has been reporting a lot of false positives, my Electra GAPPS were also mistakenly reported as a 'virus' when downloaded. They will probably disappear soon though, Google is pretty trustworthy :P

Guest Cyda

Due to all the changes you have made this rom is no longer Stock+ so I'm not really happy about it being touted as a Stock+ rom. I don't want to cause any confusion so if you could please pick a different name for the rom I'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Cyda

Guest kyan31

Just a suggestion:

Instead of making a whole new ROM, you could just make a flashable zip for previous stock+ users to use and leave it as that. Afterall, this is Cyda's work and he didn't give any permission to use it as a base. While this is none of my business, I still feel I should say something as I don't want any conflict.

If you do release a new update Ross, it should be based on Stock B960 rather than Stock+ as it is fair, however its up to you.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Whaaattt already

Congratulations, Anzhi have successfully stolen someone else's work!

It's that same guy, Hacker007, he's stolen my work, and now he's targeting his next victim. This is just unfair :(

I remember there was a guy on the MoDaCo forums called Coming, he was a fellow anzhi user who actually respected other peoples work. Maybe we could get in touch with him to sort all of this out.

Guest PCTechRoss

Just a suggestion:

Instead of making a whole new ROM, you could just make a flashable zip for previous stock+ users to use and leave it as that. Afterall, this is Cyda's work and he didn't give any permission to use it as a base. While this is none of my business, I still feel I should say something as I don't want any conflict.

If you do release a new update Ross, it should be based on Stock B960 rather than Stock+ as it is fair, however its up to you.

Originally this ROM was never made for public use, I just liked the look of Emotion UI and at the time was using the Stock+ rom on my phone, so I did flash a few things on and bit by bit it looked more & more like EMUI and I decided to release it, I never meant to name this ROM as my own hence why I kept the name StockPlus instead of calling it anything else and claiming it as my own.

Guest PCTechRoss

Congratulations, Anzhi have successfully stolen someone else's work!

It's that same guy, Hacker007, he's stolen my work, and now he's targeting his next victim. This is just unfair :(

I remember there was a guy on the MoDaCo forums called Coming, he was a fellow anzhi user who actually respected other peoples work. Maybe we could get in touch with him to sort all of this out.

He says he edits it.. but I bet its all the same :/

Guest PCTechRoss

and again version 1.5 cant get root acess again... i give up..... :angry2:

I'm using 1.5, it works.

Do Full wipes

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest maninhas

I'm using 1.5, it works.

in mine doesnt.... everytime i try to install an app that requires root it denies me... it says i dont have root....

Edited by maninhas

Guest saiem1

and again version 1.5 cant get root acess again... i give up..... :angry2:

NEVER GIVE UP

WATCH THIS TO MOTIVATE YOU

Tee Hee

:D

Guest Aceion

As far as I read the main issue with this version is low free RAM

It looks very nice, I would install it if ~190mb free ram

Guest kyan31

Originally this ROM was never made for public use, I just liked the look of Emotion UI and at the time was using the Stock+ rom on my phone, so I did flash a few things on and bit by bit it looked more & more like EMUI and I decided to release it, I never meant to name this ROM as my own hence why I kept the name StockPlus instead of calling it anything else and claiming it as my own.

I completely understand what youre saying, there isn't necessarily anything wrong with what you did, however you should always ask before using someones work ;)

Guest kyan31

He says he edits it.. but I bet its all the same :/

I got in touch with Coming, he is a regular user here however he hardly ever comments. Anyway, i'll wait for a reply and see if we can sort this issue out.

Guest Paulzie

PCTechRoss Thanks for the 1.5 release. Unfortunately there is at least one critical bug with this one:

1. CRITICAL: circleMOD battery indicator is back, but reports 100% all the time so not useful.

2. the "Choose an Album" item on the ME widget brings up the gallery for a split second then disappears. This has been a bug since 1.1

3. OC is back, but needs to be accessed via No Frills CPU control. In 1.1 there was a dedicated Performance item in settings to access it.

4. there is still some root/SU issue. Installation of the rom using TWRP reported something wrong with SU access which it corrected.

I delete this bloat from system\app before flashing the ROM.

HwIME (8.23MB) Huawei Input Method keyboard

LiveWallpapers (2.63MB)

LiveWallpapersPicker (0.23MB)

Then manually install from APK or Play store

Smart Keyboard Pro v463 (1.41MB)

Show and switch 2G/3G (conwood)

Apollo (1.3MB)

Torch (0.1)

Q1: are you going to add the Power Manager and Profiles options screenshots to highlight some unique battery saving features of this ROM to your introductory post?

Q2: Is there any way that a 2G/3G toggle could be added into the great HW Toggles? Unfortunately CM-based Toggle2G that does it in an automated way via a set of options/rules refuses to install. Need 2G switching to get great battery life.

Edited by Paulzie

Guest PCTechRoss

I completely understand what youre saying, there isn't necessarily anything wrong with what you did, however you should always ask before using someones work ;)

I got in touch with Coming, he is a regular user here however he hardly ever comments. Anyway, i'll wait for a reply and see if we can sort this issue out.

I've spoke to Cyda and we have come to an agreement so hopefully now it's all OK. Thanks for contacting 'Coming' hopefully he can do something with all the stolen posts Hacker007 claims as his own.

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest PCTechRoss

Thanks for the 1.5 release. Unfortunately there is at least one critical bug with this one:

1. CRITICAL: circleMOD battery indicator is back, but reports 100% all the time so not useful.

2. the "Choose an Album" item on the ME widget brings up the gallery for a split second then disappears. This has been a bug since 1.1

3. OC is back, but needs to be accessed via No Frills CPU control. In 1.1 there was a dedicated Performance item in settings to access it.

4. there is still some root/SU issue. Installation of the rom using TWRP reported something wrong with SU access which it corrected.

LiveWallpapers (2.63MB)

Apollo (1.3MB)

Torch (0.1)

Q: Is there any way that a 2G/3G toggle could be added into the great HW Toggles? Unfortunately CM-based Toggle2G refuses to install.

My battery indicator is fine, Have you done full wipes?

- I'll remove HWIME.apk in the next build.

- I'll add a torch app too.

I cannot integrate Smart keyboard Pro as it is a paid app & having it in the ROM would mean users get it for free

Edited by PCTechRoss

Guest kyan31

I've spoke to Cyda and we have come to an agreement so hopefully now it's all OK. Thanks for contacting 'Coming' hopefully he can do something with all the stolen posts he claims as his own.

Thats good, and p.s Coming didn't steal the ROM, I just want him to get in contact with the actual guy who stole several of our ROMs :)

Guest PCTechRoss

Thats good, and p.s Coming didn't steal the ROM, I just want him to get in contact with the actual guy who stole several of our ROMs :)

whoops not 'Coming' I meant the other guy Hacker007 or whatever his username is

Guest kyan31

PCTechRoss Thanks for the 1.5 release. Unfortunately there is at least one critical bug with this one:

LiveWallpapers (2.63MB)

Apollo (1.3MB)

Torch (0.1)

Q1: are you going to add the Power Manager and Profiles options screenshots to highlight some unique battery saving features of this ROM to your introductory post?

Q2: Is there any way that a 2G/3G toggle could be added into the great HW Toggles? Unfortunately CM-based Toggle2G that does it in an automated way via a set of options/rules refuses to install. Need 2G switching to get great battery life.

TWRP reports every ROM as having no root access, maybe its a bug, or maybe its a feature :ph34r:

Anyway, in most cases you can just ignore that message and continue with the ROM.

Guest PCTechRoss

TWRP reports every ROM as having no root access, maybe its a bug, or maybe its a feature :ph34r:

Anyway, in most cases you can just ignore that message and continue with the ROM.

After install of the ROM there is also the option to 'Fix Root' in CWM, after that it worked perfectly.