Chrome working

Guest Raihan42

Guest Raihan42

Good news! (sorry if I'm late but I haven't seen this topic yet) looks like chrome is working... Well the beta version. I've been using it for a while now and it seems quite stable

Edited by Raihan42

• 1 month later...
Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Forgive my ignorance (and I've tried using the 'search' facility) but what is the nature of the issue with Chrome working/not working? I've been using the one that came with Xolo ICS for months and not noticed any problems.

Guest BlueMoonRising

Forgive my ignorance (and I've tried using the 'search' facility) but what is the nature of the issue with Chrome working/not working? I've been using the one that came with Xolo ICS for months and not noticed any problems.

I think the latest patch has got it working again. They broke it on Medfield at least a few versions ago, the only two ways it would work was to not let it update or if you already had to reinstall the Xolo update.zip which would have gone back to the working version. The other way was to root and install option (38) Borqs W32T GPU lib's from the AIO tool in which case updates didn't break it again.

Guest DaveSimonH

I gave up on chrome when it stopped working.

I still use the stock browser mainly, and my secondary browser is the Dolphin Broswer. Main use is for the BBC iPlayer, set to desktop mode it plays the videos pretty well.

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

Thank you, BlueMoonRising. I think I have probably never upgraded the version that came with Xolo ICS so never noticed.