[STOCK] [GB] OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 NEW FIRMWARE !

Guest WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

For those running previous builds of the Orange UK ROM , or those who bought the Orange Monte Carlo in the UK there's a new firmware update named OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 (CAN BE VISIBLE ON THE SYSTEM SETTINGS / ABOUT PHONE)

This topic is only intended to Orange UK Costumers who bought their OMC's on Orange Pre-Payg Plans

From what i've seen here's some "Changelog" of what's changed in this and previous firmware versions.

CHANGELOG

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08

- Official Dobly Audio support (Compared to previous firmwares of the ROM)

- Contacts list icons and numbers have been redisegned (Better resolution)

- Better signal strenght over WiFi and Mobile Data

- Battery life enhancements (You can check by your own)

- Improved Software Compatibility

- WiFi Protected Setup functionality

- Other unspecified changes have been made with this update

NOTE : If there's anything missing on the list just post a comment and i will add it to the changelog ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

INFO : You can update your OMC from UK through the official ZTE Update Tool >>> http://www.ztedevice...l?type=software

Edited by WiiSky70

Guest WiiSky70

It's the same build that H3 Blues has been using since 2012, and it's actually got a few bugs which I fixed in my version.

Yes it actually was from your base on H3Blues . I though it was more recent build .

Guest happy student

It's the same build that H3 Blues has been using since 2012, and it's actually got a few bugs which I fixed in my version.

HEROS,HI.In your rom of H3 Blues i find a bug.when i open flight mode,i can't use the usb binding。

Guest H3ROS

Do you mean USB tethering? If yes then I'd think that's the expected result on Gingerbread, since flight mode disables mobile data.

If you don't mean USB tethering then I'm not sure exactly what you mean as I've tried setting the device to flight mode and I can still use USB debugging and USB mounting.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kevjames

Hi,

My Monte Carlo has the original Orange stock rom Build OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05 - I've unlocked and rooted it. I have Link2SD and the hacked Adobe Flash/BBC IPlayer software running.

What special measures should I use to avoid losing my unlocked/rooted status, if I wanted to run ZTE's update to OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 ? I will of course do the normal apps, media , texts and contacts backup.

Thanks for your help.

Guest WiiSky70

Hi,

My Monte Carlo has the original Orange stock rom Build OUK_P743TV1.0.0B05 - I've unlocked and rooted it. I have Link2SD and the hacked Adobe Flash/BBC IPlayer software running.

What special measures should I use to avoid losing my unlocked/rooted status, if I wanted to run ZTE's update to OUK_P743TV1.0.0B08 ? I will of course do the normal apps, media , texts and contacts backup.

Thanks for your help.

If you're pretending to upgrade phone's low-level firmware (Radios , Kernel and other firmware related specifics) you should be able to perform the upgrade without losing your SIM Unlock but you will

need to re-root the phone since the upgrade will delete device memory during the procedeure .

Cheers :D

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Junior AKU

hello,

I have problem for my zte monte carlo since I try to to root. before i used cyanogenmod 7 but now the phone is on original firmware but my wifi has problem

there is not wifi and i can not make a call. each time i make call i get call ended. can anyone help me please !

• 1 month later...

hello,

I have problem for my zte monte carlo since I try to to root. before i used cyanogenmod 7 but now the phone is on original firmware but my wifi has problem

there is not wifi and i can not make a call. each time i make call i get call ended. can anyone help me please !

try to do this: http://www.modaco.com/forums/topic/375117-rom-zte-skate-omc-oficial-from-zte-skate-site/

if that doesnt help check for imei if u dont have imei search forum how to fix that misstake.

Ps: u will lose Root bcz u will back phone on factory condition

Edited by PoP*92