Got a new device

Guest skywalkerctu

Guest skywalkerctu

Several weeks ago,I got a new device.I'll tell you guys about it in this tread.

As we all know our skate is getting old and the development has slow down.

So I bought a new device to move on.

About my new device:

It's a Chinese brand we all heard about it but I don't think many people know they make smart phones.

My new device is Mi 2S 32G from xiaomi(the company which created and develop the famous MIUI rom).

So of course it came with MIUI Rom installed.

It has snapdragon s600 CPU inside,that's a quad-core 1.7GHz CPU with Adreno 320 GPU.

And the main camera is 1300 MP from sony,the front camera is 200 MP.

Ram:2G

Rom:32G(not compatible with sd cards)

Screen:4.3 inches 1280X720,PPI 342.

Functions:

Dolby,USB OTG,USB HDMI out-put,DC-HSPA+,bluetooth 4.0(compatible with bluetooth mouse and keyboard),WIFI Display,WIFI direct,air pressure sensor(uh......what's that for?)......etc.

Unfortunately for you guys,this phone is only sold in China before,recently they lunch it in Hong kong and here in Taiwan,so you guys can't get it in normal ways. :unsure:

After sometimes I'll leave this forum so if you got some questions to ask me please ask it as soon as possible. :)

here's some pictures from the official web site:

post-987086-0-00847600-1372739326_thumb.

post-987086-0-72092300-1372739335_thumb.

post-987086-0-04659400-1372739345_thumb.

At the end I want to thank C3C0,Tilal,everyone who helped me with my skate before and everybody that read this tread. :wub:

Guest GOliath00

WOAH ! The MI2S is really awesome ! It's the most powerfull phone for now, and Miui v5 is so sweet (but the screen is a bit too little for me) ! You so lucky, hope you enjoy your Miui experience !

Guest skywalkerctu

WOAH ! The MI2S is really awesome ! It's the most powerfull phone for now, and Miui v5 is so sweet (but the screen is a bit too little for me) ! You so lucky, hope you enjoy your Miui experience !

Thank you for reading :D

Yes it's really powerful,and the price is very low for this high-end hardware(it's only about 400 US dollars).About the screen......it's just prefect for me because I always put my phone in my pocket,4.X inches is a perfect balance between size and convenience.Oh by the way,flashing anything has no affect on(on?or to?I'm not sure :P ) warranty if you fallow the official instructions,that's a great thing that no other brand have.

MIUI is really a good rom indeed!! I enjoy it a lot. :)

Guest omegavesko

I've heard xiaomi phones are hard to get even if you live in China. Seems like an awesome phone for the price, have fun with it!

Guest skywalkerctu

I've heard xiaomi phones are hard to get even if you live in China. Seems like an awesome phone for the price, have fun with it!

Thank you for replying. :D

Well,things change.

Just about four months ago,if you want to get a xiaomi phone you need to fight for it.Because there are more than 7 million people waiting to buy it but they only sell 20~100 thousand phones every week.