• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

flym

flym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Player, Vowney v5
Anyone have any experience with pandawill? I ordered a white back cover and the flip case for the v5 from them and they emailed me stating the white back cover was out of stock and if I would like to change it to black. I told them No, because I already have the black color(my phone is all black thanks to a mix up with merimobiles) and to refund me the difference.

laek.17

laek.17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade
I ordered my Vowney V5 from pandawill, via singapore post, now it is in Despatched to overseas (Country code: ES) since 01/07/2013, but in forum htcmania a lot of people have ordered from pandawill using the coupon of 9$ + sgpost free, uberdealv5 and it arrived in 7 days!!!!

flym

flym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

I ordered my Vowney V5 from pandawill, via singapore post, now it is in Despatched to overseas (Country code: ES) since 01/07/2013, but in forum htcmania a lot of people have ordered from pandawill using the coupon of 9$ + sgpost free, uberdealv5 and it arrived in 7 days!!!!

I hope you get it soon, I know anticipation can be hard.

trashbat

trashbat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

damn, didnt know about that coupon code

trashbat

trashbat

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

did yours come with a screen protector?

laek.17

laek.17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade
It don't arrived yet... im worried because it is taking a lot of time

bryfly

bryfly

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Devices:Vowney V5 and coolpad F1 8297w

It don't arrived yet... im worried because it is taking a lot of time

Think they are a bit hit and miss with posted dates, I ordered from pandawill, they sent me a despatch email which said posted on 3/7/13, however tracking says it was picked up on the 10/7/13, so you need to be careful with dates they give you.

JetKun

JetKun

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 439 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate (OMC)
  • Twitter:@stephenfry

Think they are a bit hit and miss with posted dates, I ordered from pandawill, they sent me a despatch email which said posted on 3/7/13, however tracking says it was picked up on the 10/7/13, so you need to be careful with dates they give you.

Is it a Singpost number?

bryfly

bryfly

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Devices:Vowney V5 and coolpad F1 8297w

Is it a Singpost number?

no its a chinapost number

bravohank

bravohank

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i also ordered vowney v5 from pandawill, i have got the tracking number, we can check it in intmail.183.com.cn. Still wait for the v5.

flym

flym

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Pandawill came through with my back cover. No hiccups, no fuss.

Edited by flym, 02 August 2013 - 04:29 AM.

ChrisPNE

ChrisPNE

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Devices:Vowney V5, Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@ChrisPNE
Eventually received a black back over and a pair of screen protectors from Pandawill. All official Vowney products and good quality.

The black back cover has a matte finish in comparison to the white cover and gives the phone a far more premium look and feel.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users