Goodbye G300

Guest fraska

Guest fraska

Hi to all, I'm happy to say that tommorrow i'll buy a Nexus 4, so I will not use this phone.

The ascend was my first android phone and I'm very happy but it's really slow and many app malfunction.

I found myself very well in this section of the forum, thanks to all ;)

Guest krishang3
Hi to all, I'm happy to say that tommorrow i'll buy a Nexus 4, so I will not use this phone.

The ascend was my first android phone and I'm very happy but slow and many app malfunction.

I found myself very well in this section of the forum, thanks to all ;)

good luck mate!

All the best.

Guest urmet77

Yeah i found out its terrible in 4 months was my first Android as well then bought huawei p1 (wich i still have coz it's crazy good for that price) and now galaxy s3 2gb ram+ LTE wich is bollocks coz of the battery and now i am aiming for huawei acsend P6 hope its good. And good luck with nexus :)

Guest Rico_89

Nexus .. niiicee! I'm not gonna disrespect the Huawei G300 because it's still a great little phone but as I'm sure you know by now, quad core phones are on another planet compared to the G300.

Good luck! :)

@ Urmet; I have to agree the P6 looks awesome ..

Guest jake460

Bye Bye guys, thanks to all devs for the roms and mods (was flashing like crazy for a while) but wife sold her G300 and she's now got a galaxy S2.

i will be hanging around the HTC one area, waiting for Paul's rom switcher mod :)

cheers.

Guest Northstandhero

I've Moved on to the Vowney V5, had the G300 for 12mths was a decent upgrade from the Orange San Fran, Ended up flashing a new Rom every week though. Normally my phones get passed down to the wife, but she's on a Galaxy now and won't touch the G300.