deleted

Guest aleksandar069

Guest KonstaT

Touchscreen is a hardware component... :P

So you basically just posted someone else's work here as your own!

http://zteblade3.blo...-modositas.html

It's exactly the same file (even screenshots are the same). That is absolutely despicable and it's considered stealing in open source communities! You must give credit to the original author and post a link to where you found it.

Same thing applies to your 'rooting instructions', they're just copy&paste from somewhere else.

Guest aleksandar069

Touchscreen is a hardware component... :P

So you basically just posted someone else's work here as your own!

http://zteblade3.blo...-modositas.html

It's exactly the same file (even screenshots are the same). That is absolutely despicable and it's considered stealing in open source communities! You must give credit to the original author and post a link to where you found it.

Same thing applies to your 'rooting instructions', they're just copy&paste from somewhere else.

ao what... I can post everything when did I want!

Guest KonstaT

No, you can only post things you've made yourself. If you want to post something that someone else has made, you post a link to their work!

I know you're only 14 years old but it's time to for some serious growing up now.

Guest peetu20

No, you can only post things you've made yourself. If you want to post something that someone else has made, you post a link to their work!

I know you're only 14 years old but it's time to for some serious growing up now.

Age isnt the problem. I just 16 year old too, but I have learned rules! This guy seems not to understand what is he doing. Peoples here should have general behaviour, and second, they should speak english, what can others understand :P

Guest aleksandar069

ok, i will edit the files (CWM and other things...) of the installation in the SDK and in other programs and i will post the NEW edited .exe files. with new fully web site and there not going to see a site of the ZTEBLADE3.COM

Guest peetu20

ok, i will edit the files (CWM and other things...) of the installation in the SDK and in other programs and i will post the NEW edited .exe files. with new fully web site and there not going to see a site of the ZTEBLADE3.COM

What I can understand of your english,you are still copying others work!

Guest gbosh

You don't seem to understand, the important thing is not whether the files are edited or not but to credit their original maker, that's how open source, and to be honest common decency works.

Also as peetu20 said age is not in any way an excuse, I myself am only 15 but I respect others' work and always credit people who have contributed to it.

Not trying to be down on you but crediting the original maker is a MUST, and that's the most important thing you have to remember, if you just do that nobody will complain but if you just take others' work and sell it as your own, imho that equates to theft.

Edited by gbosh