Welcome to OptiX
Support New and Old Bootloader
Last update: 19.09.2014
NOTE: Full Wipe are ALWAYS recommended befor install the rom, this will prevent problems!
If you want to support my work, you can do it here
tmueller, koslowsky1, schafRy
zwolle, stefan, habra, virkoto, MyFirstTablet, trocopassu, SuperSkill, patty1971, cuttysark76, bonzo987
Myvirtualserver [Virual Server, unbeatably cheap]
- ~35MB smaller then previous versions
- Updated lto.dat
- Added few files for more smoothness
- Added few files for more performance
- Deleted tts folder and app
- Deleted hiddenmenu
- Deleted some not needed files
- More little changes
How to install this Rom
1) Download Rom
2) Copy it to Internal or External SD
3) Boot the Recovery
4) Full Wipe
5) Format /system
6) Install Zip form SD card
If you lost Root flash this: DOWNLOAD
How to change Swappiness via Terminal
(setting are applied immediately and sticks after reboot)
su [enter] swap0 [enter] su [enter] swap10 [enter] su [enter] swap20 [enter] su [enter] swap30 [enter] su [enter] swap40 [enter] su [enter] swap50 [enter] su [enter] swap60 [enter] su [enter] swap70 [enter] su [enter] swap80 [enter] su [enter] swap90 [enter] su [enter] swap100 [enter]
How to activate Viper4Android FX
To activate Viper4Android FX you need to install driver frist!
Open the Viper4Android FX app and give give them root permission.
Now you will ask to Install/Update driver, select yes.
Now select "with VPF" and press OK.
Reboot your phone and enjoy Viper4Android FX!
Credits goes to
- pengus77 for Kowalski Kernel
- rugglez for base Rom for Old Bootloader
- zhuhang for Viper4Android FX
- DaChris2k13 for the libs for Voicesearch / Changeable Swappiness
Edited by sgspluss, 19 September 2014 - 04:01 PM.