Nexus 4 price dropped to £159 and £199

Guest Zarch1972

Guest Zarch1972

Google have just updated the Play Store with price reductions on the Nexus 4 range. The 8GB can be picked up for just £159 (was £239), whilst the 16GB version is now £199 (was £279).

The pure Android phone was a bargain before, but under £200? Wow!

Head over to the Play Store to pick one up.

At this stage we aren't sure if this is a limited offer or if Google are clearing the decks for the Nexus 5?

Let us know if you are going to pick one up at this bargain price!

thumb_28-Aug-2013_Nexus4-offer.jpg

Click here to view the item

Guest ezablade

Contract is up in a few weeks, and looking for a new phone to run on payg... damn shame I can't stand the looks of the Nexus 4! Have to wait to see what comes next, hopefully not a 5" screen, don't want a slab of a phone.

Guest Sere83

Contract is up in a few weeks, and looking for a new phone to run on payg... damn shame I can't stand the looks of the Nexus 4! Have to wait to see what comes next, hopefully not a 5" screen, don't want a slab of a phone.

ha, how can you be so against its looks? It's a standard smartphone design really, good luck finding a phone with a similar spec anywhere near that price. This is probably the best smartphone deal ever. Nexus 5 will almost certainly be 5 inches.

Guest AshtonBRSC

Nexus 5 will almost certainly be 5 inches.

I think it's more that it will only be called the Nexus 5 if it is 5 inches. If it is 4 inches then it would be called Nexus 4 like the new Nexus 7 has the same name.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cisco Kid

ordering the wife one now coz her sony ray is tiny and so slow/unclear in comparison.

she says she only needs the 'cheap' one but I know she'd be the first to complain when it got to its 8gb limit. 16gb or nowt.

personally i'd like to hold off for the n5 but i'm with ezablade - 5" screen puts me way off.

mobilefun for covers exactly the same as mine.

so tempted to factory reset and restart exact same time to see if she can spot the difference.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.