126 replies to this topic

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Internet Explorer is the worst browser ever dude. Chrome is probably the best, and Firefox follows closely behind.

I normally do use chrome, I just used ie to see what the problem was :)

ToKro

ToKro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:PC games, photo, reading, of course my G300 ;)
  • Devices:Ascend G300 CM11 KitKat
  • Twitter:@ToKroCZ

...to download from this site it's necessary to install GooGle Chrome!!! Can u up somewhere else? Thank you!

I have Firefox and it is OK ;)

Guys, I uploaded a modified version of the META-INF to stop confusion, the post has been updated finally and now everything should be good :ph34r:

God bless you! :wub:

Kyan, i flashed CM 7.2 and 2030 baseband patch -> it is ok, system runs. But when i tried to flash your CM7+ zip it says: Failed... I tried it three times.

Edited by ToKro, 05 September 2013 - 06:05 AM.

Sorry for my english ;)

tzigoineru

tzigoineru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Kyan, i flashed CM 7.2 and 2030 baseband patch -> it is ok, system runs. But when i tried to flash your CM7+ zip it says: Failed... I tried it three times.

Same for me, but in baseband 109808. It says when I'm trying to flash your zip "Installation aborted", no error or anything else.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

I normally do use chrome, I just used ie to see what the problem was :)

Ah sorry, I should read back a few comments more often.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Same for me, but in baseband 109808. It says when I'm trying to flash your zip "Installation aborted", no error or anything else.

I haven't tried the CM7+ Zip before, just made it and shared it. So far nobody has given me a log so unless that's done, I can't fix it. All you need to do is flash the zip, and then in recovery use the 'copy log to sd' function. Then send me that log.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Also,
@Kyan, why don't you add [patch] to the post title, so people don't get confused between this being a ROM and a patch...

I added a disclaimer on the first page, so now no one can get this confused.

tzigoineru

tzigoineru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I haven't tried the CM7+ Zip before, just made it and shared it. So far nobody has given me a log so unless that's done, I can't fix it. All you need to do is flash the zip, and then in recovery use the 'copy log to sd' function. Then send me that log.

Here is the log : https://www.dropbox....io/recovery.log

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Here is the log : https://www.dropbox....io/recovery.log

Thanks a lot. Silly question, are you actually installing it like a normal rom or an update.zip?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts
Here's the log:

-- Installing: /sdcard/APP-KITS/ROMS/GB/cm 7.2/CM7+ By Kyan31 Flashable B1.zip
Finding update package...
I:Update location: /sdcard/APP-KITS/ROMS/GB/cm 7.2/CM7+ By Kyan31 Flashable B1.zip
Opening update package...
Installing update...
Installation aborted.

It literally just aborts on flash, meaning that the zip is probably just corrupt and I need to reupload it. I'll do that later in the afternoon. I'll add. An md5 too this time so this won't happen again, sorry for all the inconvenience :ph34r:

I also forgot one of the ; in the updater script, Damn I really need a computer to do these things.

Edited by kyan31, 05 September 2013 - 07:10 AM.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

I added a disclaimer on the first page, so now no one can get this confused.

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
Sorry for cluttering up your thread, but my mirror is working now, I forgot to change the permissions on it! :blush:

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

mnupea

mnupea

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Interests:Programing, Android and all related to tecnology.
  • Twitter:@manuLpea
that's amazing for not having any PC :P

If you like my work you can donate me :D

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

predragiPredrag

predragiPredrag

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
kyan you can check out this new script and try to implement it :)

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2360670

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

Well as I made this mod on my phone, it's pretty buggy and can't be supported much so I have decided to hide it. You are free to open the spoiler below and try my mod, however it problem won't work. I think I messed up the updater script a little and corrupted the zip itself, explaining the immediate 'installation aborted' message. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience and if a moderator wants to delete this thread, go ahead :D

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts
:o That's a shame :(. Maybe when your new PC is here, you can build a CM7 for yourself :)

Do you mind if I ask which PC you are going to get?
Or are you going to build it yourself?

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
shame,this rom has protenshall.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

shame,this rom has protenshall.

Yeah, maybe you could put it knows hold Kyan, and then resume it when you get your new PC...

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Well as I made this mod on my phone, it's pretty buggy and can't be supported much so I have decided to hide it. You are free to open the spoiler below and try my mod, however it problem won't work. I think I messed up the updater script a little and corrupted the zip itself, explaining the immediate 'installation aborted' message. Anyway sorry for the inconvenience and if a moderator wants to delete this thread, go ahead :D

I've fixed kyan's zip and uploaded it here http://www.solidfile...m/d/0bcd0c4f6b/

Only problem with it now is that the google apps force close, but this can be fixed by installing http://www.solidfile...m/d/75598e3493/

Also those that want multi language can then install http://www.solidfile...m/d/7c8e5cc240/ where i've recompiled as much as I can.

Included languages
Spoiler

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,889 posts

I've fixed kyan's zip and uploaded it here http://www.solidfile...m/d/0bcd0c4f6b/

Only problem with it now is that the google apps force close, but this can be fixed by installing http://www.solidfile...m/d/75598e3493/

Also those that want multi language can then install http://www.solidfile...m/d/7c8e5cc240/ where i've recompiled as much as I can.

Included languages

Spoiler

Thanks a lot for those, I'll add those links to the opening post along with credit.

tzigoineru

tzigoineru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks a lot for those, I'll add those links to the opening post along with credit.

The links added in the first post are not working. I think that you paste them as text and they did not retained the whole link. In other words they try to reach a wrong address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users