losing widgets after reboot

Guest madsam106

Guest madsam106

Hi, I'm running a rooted stock romantic and have suddenly encountered this problem. After a restart or reboot I lose launcher pro homescreen along with smooth calendar and fancy widgets. Both apps are saved to phone

Any ideas Modaco people?

None of these are stored on the external sdcard?

Just I'm wondering if it's related to the common bug where default storage reverts to internal from external from time to time...?

Guest george109

None of these are stored on the external sdcard?

Just I'm wondering if it's related to the common bug where default storage reverts to internal from external from time to time...?

I thought that you were unable to move the default launcher to the SD card, and that apps on the SD card do not support home screen widgets  :unsure:

Also, 

Edited by george109

Guest bladebuddy
None of these are stored on the external sdcard? Just I'm wondering if it's related to the common bug where default storage reverts to internal from external from time to time...? I thought that you were unable to move the default launcher to the SD card, and that apps on the SD card do not support home screen widgets  :unsure: Also, 
Correct but you can on some launchers save and restore you're setting. Also conveying to system apps can stop this. J:D