I just got my THL W200 (MTK6589T) phone yesterday, i restored the Titanium Backup i made on my Xiaocai X9 (1.5gb /data partition i think?). After doing this i tried updating my apps on Market and was promptly told i had run out of storage already. Turns out the W200 has a pitiful 1gb /data partition for apps, it's enough for most people and you can mess about moving stuff to sdcard etc but this didn't suit me.
Turns out the W200 has a 6gb+ internal sdcard which is nice but i have a 32gb Class 10 sdcard i like to use, so that internal sd is TOTALLY wasted space to me. It turns out there is a simple app created by "meteos" that can help move that space around a little bit.
I used the app to go from,
1gb /data partition with a 6gb internal sdcard
5gb /data partition with a 2gb internal sdcard.
Here is what you need to do to follow suit, assuming you have ROOT.
you do this at your own risk,
i do not guarantee i can help you return to stock partitions etc although you should just need to flash your stock rom with SP Flash Tools.
1. First you need to make a Clockwork Mod Backup of your current rom as you have it RIGHT NOW Do not skip this step please.
2. Check to make sure you have completed Step 1
3. Download this .apk file. Install it and open it.
4. You will be presented with some options mostly for 8gb ROM phones. Only the first option should be used on phones with 4gb of ROM. This will still give you a 1.5gb /data partition. Choose whatever suits you best. I went with 5gb /data partition option . Go through with all the confirmation prompts.
5. Select the Reboot to Recovery option in the app. When in recovery select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset". Then you need to restore your Clockwork Mod backup that you made earlier.
6. That's it now when your phone boots if you check storage you should see that your partition sizes have updated. Except your internal sdcard is now corrupted and unmountable... Does it bother you? Keep reading.
7. Unfortunately not a totally pc-less process if you want to use the now tiny internal sdcard partition. Connect the phone to your pc and mount usb storage. If you're on Windows it will pop up a prompt to format the corrupt internal sdcard.
That's it you're now done!