..:: Supercharge the G300 ::..
The G300 is a great inexpensive smartphone. And here in MoDaCo we all have a great community to support this phone with new ROMs.
Today i will share some tweaks to improve even more the performance, graphics and audio of the G300.
To start, all you need is ANY rom (Stock based, cyanogenmod or cyanogenmod based). With this tweaks, im sure that you will experience a faster G300, with a great performance in any app and game (of course, also depend of the ROM).
..:: First steps ::..
To start, you need:
- Huawei G300 (yep, you need one)
- Any Stock based, cyanogenmod or cyanogenmod based ROM
-This files (credits goes to Jeeko from xda-developers, here, here and here):
To Stock based ROMs: http://www.mediafire...X_Stock.1.4.zip
To CM or CM based ROMs: http://www.mediafire...es™X_CM.1.4.zip
Any ROM: http://www.mediafire...ng_Version).zip
Any ROM: http://www.mediafire....0_-_STUDIO.zip
(Audio file not compatible with CM 7.x)
NOTE: Some ROMs have problems with the Audio tweak file. If unsure, try first instal only the Performance+Graphics files. At any time you could try flash the audio Tweak file. More info at the "Help" section.
(If needed, mirrors in the end of the topic)
..:: Before we really start ::..
Before start changing, make sure that you do a full backup via CWM (nandroid backup).
I have tested this in the last nightly of the CM 9.1 rom, but it should work in any other rom. As always, Proceed at your own risk.
..:: 3, 2, 1, GO ::..
1) Copy the files that you downloaded above to the SD card or Internal SD card.
2) Reboot the G300 to the recovery.
3) Clean the cache and the dalvik cache
4) Flash the files in this order: Performance -> Graphics -> Audio. Any order shold work, but is recommend this one.
5) Reboot and Enjoy!
Notice the difference on the performance?
Also notice the difference in the audio? (if no sound output, check the "Help" section in the end)
..:: Before and After ::..
Thanks to cryptoncore for the images:
Before apply the tweaks:
After apply the tweaks:
Test in my ROM (CM 9.1), after two months of apply the files:
Give a feedback and let other users know about the increase of performance notice.
Any question? -> Comment
For the dev-maniacs:
..:: Features ::..
According with the author of the files:
- Android performances improved at 360°
- Radically improved management ram on android (Lags...adios!)
- Script lightweight and revised to be adapted to this engine
- Improves a lot the graphics: of course Pure Graphic™HD, Pure Dithering Plus™ and... AOSPA 3.60 system tweaks
- Scan multimedia time drastically reduced
- Network Improvements, 3G experience even in 2G modality
- All SQlite database optimized
- Enable hardware features turned off by default for a better experience on entry level devices
- Greatly increases the score AnTuTu: Try it to believe it!!
- Reduces the startup time of Android
- A version for stock rom and one for CM, to squeeze any roms!
- Allows you to play ported games without lags
- Cleans the system every 24 hours, thecache every week and the Dalvik every month (cronos easter egg)
- Automatically Zipalign on each boot (sensitive to the user)
- Drastically decreased the drainage of battery
- Check the activities that consume too much battery stop them with PureWakelocks™
- When the phone is charging reduces system services for faster charging
- The battery is calibrated on every boot
- Disable animation of the system when the battery is nearly exhausted
- Improvements in build.prop as regards the part of consumption
Graphics, Screen, Images
- Enables a non-aggressive dithering to save CPU
- When you lock the device, the engine makes sure that the GPU is turned off
- Enables deep sleepalso in the bugged rom
- Parts of bravia engine
- Of course parts of CrossBreeder (credits to dev)
- Of course parts of Adrenaline Engine (credits to dev)
- Of course PureGraphics HD, even though I already told you
- Of course V6 supercharger
- Generates video entropy (like seeder)
CPU, Governors, I/O Schedulers
- Slightly improves the scaling of the frequencies (for better results you need a good kernel)
- Lightens the load on the CPU switching the workload to GPU rendering
- Enable GPU rendernig
- Enable dithering but did not affect consumption!!
- Use the GPU for the management of the touch
- Improve video HW render
- It allows you to play ported ARMV7 games without lags problems
- Increase scores on the AnTuTu graphic rank
- In MDPI devices improves the density pixels and brightness
- Eliminates lag system with the generator of video entropy
- Liquify the UI
- Clear sound
- No more track noise
- Beats™ Audio by Dr.Dre
- Audio Pure™ Control not to damage your hearing
- Also compatible with the headphones that don't support audio render of 60kHz
- Where possible, arrange for the conversion of the songs (in background) below 256 kbps to 320kbps
- During playback of songs / sounds make a soft frequency scaling to reduce noise and highlight the track
- It offers more powerful and closed bass
- Efficient even with stock headphones
- Improves a lot the audio call
- Enhance the speakers for playing music without headphones in high quality
..:: Mirrors ::..
If needed, i left here another locations to download the files:
To Stock based ROMs: http://www.multiupload.nl/P08E6XI044
To CM or CM based ROMs: http://www.multiupload.nl/2YO4HX1CBA
Any ROM: http://www.multiupload.nl/OFT1AZQY1K
Any ROM: http://www.multiupload.nl/ZENFJJFG13
..:: Help ::..
- After flash the Audio file my phone doesn't make any sound!
-> Check the audio Volume (yes, could be as simple as that. )
-> Make sure that remove the "DSP Manager" before flash the audio file.
-> If doesn't work, restore the backup and flash only the Performance+Graphics files.
- You have already installed Beats Audio or xLoud in your rom?
-> It would be preferable to remove Bts™ or xLoud, but if you don't succeed .... no problem!
- I have updated/flashed my ROM. Should i re-flash the files?
-> Yes. After every flash of teh ROM or update, the files modified by this tweak may change, so is needed to reflash all the files again.
Edited by DJPRMF, 21 October 2013 - 01:21 PM.