[TWEAK] Supercharge the G300

Guest DJPRMF

• 1 month later...
Guest JotaCarvalho

Hi,

I have tested in the latest nightly from dazozzo (19-12) and is working just fine.

i used it on a previous build a few days ago, didn't noticed anything different, not good, not bad

Guest JotaCarvalho

The improve is most for GB/ICS/JB (4.3 and below).

The KitKat is already optimized for older phones, so this tweak should't do many diffrence...

i just need to flash the 3 files and it's done, right ?

_And there's any other ways to improve the Ascend G300 performance, audio, graphics, etc ?

Edited by JotaCarvalho

Guest JotaCarvalho

Yes, is just needed flash the files in the Recovery.

But read the text on the first topic!

I did it when i flashed the tweaks.

I think that something is wrong with my phone, i'm getting a 3664 antutu score with the CM11 KK and no Tweaks or other kind of things, and i think that is a bit low.

And btw, when I reboot phone after flashing the files i get an error message saying that "Recovery may be back to original version after

reboot FIX ?"

-Yes

-No

Or something like that.

Is it normal ?

Edited by JotaCarvalho

Well, the score in the antutu is relative. Have any app running in the background?

Anyway, that is a "normal" value for G300... In mine i get, the most, 4206. And this with almost nothing in the background...

And is normal appear that message in the recovery (with this or every other "mod"). Just choose YES.

Edited by DJPRMF

Guest JotaCarvalho

I tried it a few tweaks in CM11. I found that CM11 does not need any tweak! It works best without tweaks.

Yes, I agree with you, my phone became a bit laggy sometimes when i installed them

Well, the score in the antutu is relative. Have any app running in the background?

Anyway, that is a "normal" value for G300... In mine i get, the most, 4206. And this with almost nothing in the background...

And is normal appear that message in the recovery (with this or every other "mod"). Just choose YES.

I used All in one toolbox to clean the background apps, how did you managed to get that score ?

"All in one toolbox" is already a app. Use the native android task manager.

Note that some apps restart after being cleaned. Facebook, Google Plus,etc should be used only if necesary.

For instance, i notice that my G300 become a little more "laggy" hen i have installed the Facebook app...

Anyway, my score is using the CM 11 (build of 19-12). And i have used the tweaks from this topic, but doesn't makes many difrence in the score before/after.

Besides that, i didn't have changed nothing in the system.

Guest JotaCarvalho

"All in one toolbox" is already a app. Use the native android task manager.

Note that some apps restart after being cleaned. Facebook, Google Plus,etc should be used only if necesary.

For instance, i notice that my G300 become a little more "laggy" hen i have installed the Facebook app...

Anyway, my score is using the CM 11 (build of 19-12). And i have used the tweaks from this topic, but doesn't makes many difrence in the score before/after.

Besides that, i didn't have changed nothing in the system.

but all in one tollbox only is open when you are using it, once you close it it isn't running on background.

I don't have any social apps on my phone .

Guest JotaCarvalho

Of course :)

Im using the last version of the app. Try update yours...

I'm using version  4.1.4.

Which one is the latest ?

Edited by JotaCarvalho

Guest JotaCarvalho

Well, i don't know how but my antutu is now with the same UI than yours, and i haven't made any updates .
The visual was different, maybe he updated it self automatically

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bogie89

I use Baidu cloud ROM stable V5 4.0.4 android and for me nothing changed. I think that it is a bit slower. My antutu is 3600 after flash this tweaks. And its horrible. :(

I use Baidu cloud ROM stable V5 4.0.4 android and for me nothing changed. I think that it is a bit slower. My antutu is 3600 after flash this tweaks. And its horrible. :(

Have you follow the instructions?

And have give sometime for the device "boot" completely? Dont judge in a short period of time test..

Test it for a few days and see if notice some improve in a long term usage. ;)

Guest Bogie89

Have you follow the instructions?

And have give sometime for the device "boot" completely? Dont judge in a short period of time test..

Test it for a few days and see if notice some improve in a long term usage. ;)

Yes, I followed the instructions completely. Took 10 minutes to boot. I didn't backup my previous OS. I decided to test it for a few days and then we'll see it. But antutu spoke for itself. ;)

So, you didn't backup? Have to say that changing roms or apply ANY mod without do a backup is asking for problems... NEVER do aything before backup everything!

Anyway, you could try apply the files again. The first boot takes a little longer, as it happends every time you clear the cache/dalvik. But this mods doesnt have effect in the boot time at all.

Guest Bogie89

So, you didn't backup? Have to say that changing roms or apply ANY mod without do a backup is asking for problems... NEVER do aything before backup everything!

Anyway, you could try apply the files again. The first boot takes a little longer, as it happends every time you clear the cache/dalvik. But this mods doesnt have effect in the boot time at all.

Hey YES I did backup. In previous post I said that i didn't backup my previous OS because I decided to test your "power ups" in a few days :D