• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

When you say "native USB tether" do you mean "USB storage" whereby you connect the device running CM7 to the PC using a USB cable and can enable USB storage for copying files to/from the device?

That works fine for me. I get both the internal 2GB "sdcard" and my 16GB external sdcard appearing as drives in Windows.

If it doesn't work for you what actually happens?

USB storage in CWM also works fine for me.

No, USB tethering for internet. Sharing your phone internet connection to your PC.

Dont get CWM Tether confused with CWM recovery, they are two different things. Search ClockworkMod tether on the play store for more information.

Edited by kyan31, 19 December 2013 - 06:17 PM.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

OK - I misunderstood. Sorry.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,868 posts

OK - I misunderstood. Sorry.

No worries, thanks for trying :)

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

The sound in Poweramp it's awful even when i use DSP Manager. To repair this, it's possible to replace respective files, taken from others ROMs? Tnx!

alterlego

alterlego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

No transfer the notifications panel. I use the firmware in Russian. It is a pity, for me this is critical. Forgive me for my english;)

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,156 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

No transfer the notifications panel.

Don't know what you mean - maybe you can clarify?

I've been running this ROM for a while now and it's perfect for my needs (and soon my gf's needs! :-)).

Very smooth, responsive and stable.

choslimi

choslimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi,

I can't get bluetooth to work on my phone with the latest (20131118) version of this ROM (and 2030 baseband). It may have been working on an earlier build for some users but doesn't work for me with the latest build. Switching BT on can cause force closes of settings. Attempting to connect to (my) bluetooth car audio goes thru the motions (alert, passcode etc.) but is ultimately unsuccessful. Leaving BT switched on causes force closes of com.android.phone. Switiching bt off and then rebooting the phone makes the phone useable again, but with no BT. I have tried various builds of this rom during October, November and December with 109808 baseband and 2030 baseband but in all cases, I was unable to get BT to work. I have searched this thread and the precursor threads. There are more reports of BT not working than there are of it working, but no suggestions of workarounds or how to get it working. User core1024 (27 Oct) reports it working on 2030... that's where I'd like to be:

http://www.modaco.co...-3#entry2169118

Any ideas anyone?

In every other respect, I agree with the other users here - this is the perfect ROM for me for this phone. Thank's very much Garnt.

Thanks,

cooina

cooina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

From stock rom bluetooth.apk seems to fix send receive problems(at least for me), i made cwm flash zip if you want to try

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7khr0x

choslimi

choslimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

From stock rom bluetooth.apk seems to fix send receive problems(at least for me), i made cwm flash zip if you want to try

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7khr0x

Hi cooina, thanks for that suggestion, which i tried today in a fresh install. At first it seemed to work better, I managed to connect to the car audio ok. I didn't have time to make a test call tho. After getting out of the car, I left BT switched on in the phone and as soon as I received a call I was, as before installing your zip, unable to hear the caller or speak to the caller, the phone went into the usual force closes of com.android.phone. I had to restart the phone and switch BT off to get it back again. The net result is that I am no worse off, but I still have the problem that I can't use BT.

Thanks anyway for suggesting something...

Choslimi

cooina

cooina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

@Choslimi: can you try this zip http://www.sendspace.com/file/rbfu8f

please make backup before you try, i cant test it becouse i don have a car  :blush:

choslimi

choslimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

@Choslimi: can you try this zip http://www.sendspace.com/file/rbfu8f

please make backup before you try, i cant test it becouse i don have a car  :blush:

Hi cooina, thanks, I have installed this and will let you know how it works in a couple of days. choslimi

choslimi

choslimi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi cooina, thanks, I have installed this and will let you know how it works in a couple of days. choslimi

Hi cooina, I tried this but it is still more or less the same. bluetooth connects, but no audio is played (even tho settings say it should be) and I received a call but the call didn;t go through to the car audio. the call didn;t disconnect properly and I had to power the phone off and back on again to get it working again. bluetooth now off! Phone works fine with bluetooth off.

I can see what you are recommending, i.e. gradually replacing the CM7 components with the B895 components, and am happy to continue along these lines if you have further suggestions.

Thanks again for your help,

choslimi

cooina

cooina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

@choslimi: no i dont ): maybe someone else have idea how to fix this

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

The sound in Poweramp it's awful even when i use DSP Manager. To repair this, it's possible to replace respective files, taken from others ROMs? Tnx!

And Spirit Free don't work!

Edited by dinamo1975, 31 January 2014 - 10:23 AM.

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Edited by dinamo1975, 31 January 2014 - 10:24 AM.

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

No one knows the answer?

rhen

rhen

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Devices:Pulse, G300

No one knows the answer?

Why do you want use DSP manager when PowerAMP has its own. (I think it is better than CM's DSP manager.)

GApps package for CM11: [link] (last updated 2014-07-27)
For non device specific issues, use CM bug tracker: [link]

cooina

cooina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Any trick to enable 2-way call recording in this rom?

pjautuvas

pjautuvas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Does anybody have the latest pre 18/11/13 version? 

cooina

cooina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users