If your phone can't boot or is ''bricked'' you can fix them.
Thanks to Snap.IT
NOTICE: NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS 8!
If you have WINDOWS 8 install VM Ware Player and install WINDOWS XP (recomended), Vista or Win 7.
I'll give you direct instructions but i won't write a tutorial on the subject because i simply don't have the time.
I'm going to ask you to unpack it to c:\DFU, it's unimportant where you actually unpack it but i'm using that path in my instruction.
1. Since you have the drivers installed i'll skip this step.
2. Download and unpack http://www.mediafire...xwp44vbn4hfb4th to c:\DFU
3. Start your phone in DFU mode (press and hold vol- and vol+ as you attatch the USB cable)
4. Use the filemanager (explorer) to navigate to c:\DFU and start the executable MAL_DFU_tools.exe
5. On the upper right side, enter c:\DFU\update1
6. On the left side ONLY click the checkbox next to recovery.img MAKE SURE ALL OTHER CHECKBOXES ARE CLEAR
7. On the lower right side there are two buttons, click the one to the left
8. Wait for the process to finish, remove the back cover and the battery, wait a few seconds and insert it again
9. Press and hold vol+ and power until you get to CWM recovery, flash whatever ROM you'd like.
I don't know if this will work since i don't know what you have done with your phone and you refuse to point me to the file you tried to install but the alternative is to get a dd from someone elses phone.
THERE IS AN EXAMPLE HOW DFU TOOL LOOK:
Edited by aleksandar069, 28 October 2013 - 07:51 PM.