Photo

[ROM] Tabbiedroid (v1.5) (for RKtools v1.7) with update bypass for those with 1.3 update woes! [ROM]

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

j92

j92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Devices:Tesco Hudl

Basically - hudl v1.0 ROM + ClockworkMod Recovery +  disabled future hudl updates + charge indicator restored when off. :wacko: [/size]

If I've got that wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me  :P[/size] [/size]

Why would you want this (IMHO) - only if you are desperate to have CWM :blush:[/size] and don't want to use other methods of creating/restoring hudl backups.[/size]

I see, I know nothing about this sort of stuff really lol. Would it make my hudl run smoother though?

djpatterson

djpatterson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

I see, I know nothing about this sort of stuff really lol. Would it make my hudl run smoother though?

Not, it just removes stuff that's not really needed

We're all waiting for KitKat and ANT

sirius-c

sirius-c

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Hello "TescoHudl", sorry its taken a week to get back to you....did you manage to sort out your problem?

TescoHudl

TescoHudl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Computers, Gaming, Phones, Photography
  • Devices:OnePlus One, Moto G, Hudl

Hello "TescoHudl", sorry its taken a week to get back to you....did you manage to sort out your problem?

Hello! Yes, i did sort my problem. I managed to flash the stock 1.3 ROM and then root using the Chinese method. After i had rooted, i downloaded the English SuperSU off Google Play and removed the Chinese version of Superuser. No more charging issues on this ROM. :)

sirius-c

sirius-c

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

ah good news. I too downloaded v1.3 stock, used kingo root app, then flashed CWM

BTW I had the update message problems with tabbiedroid,  to stop this I used titanium back up and removed an apk named  "Update 1.9.8" (I think), it seemed to sort the problem on myHudl

TescoHudl

TescoHudl

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Cars, Computers, Gaming, Phones, Photography
  • Devices:OnePlus One, Moto G, Hudl

ah good news. I too downloaded v1.3 stock, used kingo root app, then flashed CWM

BTW I had the update message problems with tabbiedroid,  to stop this I used titanium back up and removed an apk named  "Update 1.9.8" (I think), it seemed to sort the problem on myHudl

That's not a bad idea actually, i think i might flash Clockworkmod onto my Hudl too! :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users