[MOD]JB 4.2.2 Statusbar+More [JB4.1.2 Stock][UPDATE 28-11-13][V4]

Guest Spacecaker

Guest execpwd

oh.ok :D

GravityBox or XBlastTools. Glad it worked for you. For some of us, there was a weird sign. For other there was a space before or after ".apk". (SAME AS THE WEIRD SIGN! IT ONLY DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU USE TO ADMINISTRATE THE FILES!) It seems that, it works for us too (ORGROD) . I sincerely prefer acer.shell.mode=disabled and stock status bar. Looks so clean and nice... Anyways , good job SpaceCaker.

We are looking forward to your next initiative.

Edited by execpwd

I am runnig the stock OGROD and after some reboots without status bar and buttons (SystemUI) I've finally got it to work.

EDIT: I think it was from the space and acidentally deleted it while trying to get back systemUI.

Edited by iAl3x

Can you give me the java project so I can develop and post a few improvements...I've noticed some bugs and I'd like to make it more like KitKat and bugfree. I have more spare time as I'm in highschool and I'd like to do something for this phone:)

Guest Spacecaker

Can you give me the java project so I can develop and post a few improvements...I've noticed some bugs and I'd like to make it more like KitKat and bugfree. I have more spare time as I'm in highschool and I'd like to do something for this phone:)

If i had the java file I would have ported all Real toggles and that kind of things already and then i could dosoooo much more epic stuff

but nope

this is done in smali OP codes

and xml modifying

If acer open sourced their stock roms :3 i would have added so much unique and awesome stuff already xD

If i had the java file I would have ported all Real toggles and that kind of things already and then i could dosoooo much more epic stuff

but nope

and xml modifying

If acer open sourced their stock roms :3 i would have added so much unique and awesome stuff already xD

but nope

and xml modifying

Oh...now I understand...I've seen that the soft buttons (back, home, and recent apps) are also linked to the SystemUI...can it be made to be transparent like the KitKat ones?

Guest Spacecaker

Currently i am working on Getting the Acer Shell UI to be like Awesome :p

but maybe better i have figured out some nice stuff

Full screen JB style and swipe able toggles and all kind of things 

need to fix some stuff still 

2013-11-07.jpg2013-11-07.png2013-11-07%20(1).png

This is with Acer Shell ENABLED 

Guest Tomvl117

Oh...now I understand...I've seen that the soft buttons (back, home, and recent apps) are also linked to the SystemUI...can it be made to be transparent like the KitKat ones?

I don't think that whatever you'd expect to be under the Navbar is even rendered... Or is it?

Guest Tomvl117

Currently i am working on Getting the Acer Shell UI to be like Awesome :P

Awesome! Won't be using it, though. I like the stock ICS lockscreen way to much for that ;)

Guest Spacecaker

it can be made transparent but requires lots of framework and systemui smali edits

and then u still have issues with browser and such

but with gravitybox u can set it transparent in launcher and lockscreen and looks sick

Guest Tomvl117

it can be made transparent but requires lots of framework and systemui smali edits

and then u still have issues with browser and such

but with gravitybox u can set it transparent in launcher and lockscreen and looks sick

Hoe krijg je dat dan voor elkaar? Mijn Navbar is nog steeds helemaal zwart. Dit is met beide sliders van GravityBox op 100% transparant en reboot...

EN: My navbar is still black, even after putting the GBox transparency sliders to 100% and a reboot

Guest Spacecaker

Hoe krijg je dat dan voor elkaar? Mijn Navbar is nog steeds helemaal zwart. Dit is met beide sliders van GravityBox op 100% transparant en reboot...

EN: My navbar is still black, even after putting the GBox transparency sliders to 100% and a reboot

try it on 50% and also did u mount and installed xposed properly ?

Guest Tomvl117

try it on 50% and also did u mount and installed xposed properly ?

Mounted, tried different percentages, rebooted and everything else is working just fine. The bar is just not becoming transparent

Guest razvankim

Currently i am working on Getting the Acer Shell UI to be like Awesome :p

Nice space! I can.t wait to put this on my phone!!!

Guest lone-wolf

Mounted, tried different percentages, rebooted and everything else is working just fine. The bar is just not becoming transparent

I suppose that you have a black/dark wallpaper. That's why you cannot see the difference.

Guest Spacecaker

Well, in my opinion, it looks weird... For me, the toggles from 4.2.2 are better... Just my opinion, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings

thats because thats 4.2.2 and i cant bring u those. its lready tons of work to get this to work -.-

its lots of effort wich went into this

Guest execpwd

I suppose that you have a black/dark wallpaper. That's why you cannot see the difference.

maybe he thinks that he will be able to see the interior of his phone if he sets it 100 % transparent xD :)))

Guest Spacecaker

So after some more work and tons of Force Closes and fails 

i have brought it a bit more better in layout but still not yet really figured out how i can put the Close Bar handle to be expanded fully this is i think due to shell view as i moved it upwards like in shell mode disabled 

but shell mode has this moved down and possible aswell inside smali :/

added some more graphical mods in it though ;)

and also for fun the Android glitch with acer phone inside lol

Screenshot_2013-11-08-21-02-03.pngScreenshot_2013-11-08-21-01-13.pngScreenshot_2013-11-08-19-47-22.pngScreenshot_2013-11-08-19-47-19.png

Guest Spacecaker

Delete that settings button in the right of the clock.

nope .

i will push it to the whole right place

but first i wanted to have it pull down full screen then i contineu editing more layouts

as today i had 21 tries and atleast 12 didnt worked due to FC so it kept me busy :P

ofcourse when i release u can edit it ;)

added new layout for the shell menu 

shell_status_bar_expanded_header.xml <- JB Header for Shell ENABLED

status_bar_expanded_header.xml <- JB Header for Shell DISABLED <- wich has the 4,2 layout and such

Edited by Spacecaker