Hi, I also have got the Moto G. Heres my views! and also had used the Orange San Diego!
- It is an overall Better Build quality, overall!!!!! Is ALOT BETTER ( power button 50/50) SEE The okay! )
- Latest version, 4.3 getting 4.4 Root Rom etc ( not my thing but still for others to consider)
- Can get good cases for phone
- Cheaper to SIM unlock. compared to £20 from Orange!!!!!! Only £2.03!!!!!!!!!
- Battery Life IS MUCH Better 4-5 Screen time on OSD VS 5-6!! on Moto G
- The overall build quality is better BUT i still feel the power button is "poor" its like the OSD but on the right hand side and slightly bigger its not 100% solid built
- Some users have said that the Unlock code is a 50/50 risk! sometimes it dont work ( i belive its 70/30 Sucess chance!)
- After using this, I still miss my OSD , Moto G feels slightly weaker and slower the OSD Processor is better and i feel its more faster! and slightly zippyer
- Screen - I find no difference between them both very similar cant tell the difference.
- No HDMI output
The Ugly !!!!
- Moto G camera is RUBBISH compared to OSD very very poor for a 5mp! No 1080p
- NO Micro SD Card BUT i believe the OSD has more free internal space available!!!
- Both NO REMOVABLE Battery
Overall i would say If you have a Good case and take EXCELLENT care and (NOT a clumsy person who drops their phone) and takes Lots of Pictures! I would say KEEP the OSD.
If you drop your phone alot, have a poor power button, love to Mod/root/room don't mind the poor camera get the Moto G.
Enjoy If you have more questions or want to know more about the Moto G ! Ask me!