• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Domantas

Domantas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300

Hello, so today my huawei g300 started to not working. I accidentally dropped my phone on the ground, and battery fell off. Everything was ok, screen didnt crash or something. But when I plugged battery, i couldn't boot my phone, Even If i tried booting in with CWM mode (boot + vol up) it didnt show any signs of being alive. I tried connecting my phone to computer, and it didnt find drivers at first, but after some time it found. So basically i cannot do anything and when i disconnect my phone from computer it just gets stuck on HUAWEI booting logo.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

"EDIT: I took out SIM card and SD card and it started to turn on every way, but it still freezes on HUAWEI logo.

Edited by Domantas, 23 November 2013 - 09:12 PM.

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,154 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

Maybe try a force update to B952?

http://www.modaco.co...uded/?p=2128104

Domantas

Domantas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

So it seems now all my phone can do is freeze on huawei logo, cannot even go to CWM. I used my sister's phone to place dload/update.app to SD card, and then i placed it in my phone, then I tried to did power + volume up and volume down, it only showed pink screen, nothing else. :(

penthaler

penthaler

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@penthaler

Send to warranty - service for repair. 

Domantas

Domantas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

haha, I'm so dumb... I managed to fix this, instead of making dload/update.app i made dload/dload/update.app.
Everything is alright now:)

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,154 posts
  • Devices:Haier W910, Coolpad F1 8297W

I wonder home many other people who claimed that they could not force update did this - or put update.app in the root of the sdcard, or (as at least one person did) put the ZIP of the dload/update/app on the sdcard...  :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users