[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest leillo1975

The FM chip drivers are not implemented on 4.4, afaik.

Chip drivers Are not implemented (f*ck!!!), but will be implemented in the future or there are no plans for it?

Guest joandrade

Chip drivers Are not implemented (f*ck!!!), but will be implemented in the future or there are no plans for it?

I don't know, we'll have to wait and see. If FM radio is that important to you, you should stick to anything but kitkat, basically :P

I don't have problems.

My operator work on the 900 and 1800 MHz frequency.

I read that there may be a problems with the 850 MHz frequency.

What frequency your operator use?

just like my operator (900 and 1800), O2, Czech republic.

Hi!

Install from latest cm11.

problem:

my phone service vodafone (hungary).

Settings> more.. > Mobile network > Mobile networks list:

Vodafonei Magyarorszag Zrt. 2G
Vodafonei Magyarorszag Zrt. 3G
21601 2G
21601 3G
TMO H 2G
TMO H 3G

The correct service vodafone HU 3G and vodafone HU 2G.

How to fix it?

Guest rale_ts

Just to report one bug that is still present from first CM11 build.

I use my phone for playing music in ma car via aux input on car stereo. To automate some task and to increase low volume of android phone I am using car kit app and volume boost app. Both apps are adjusted to activate when phone detect jack from head pones or aux cable. 

Problem is that from first CM11 this don't work, when I connect aux cable or headphones cable jack in phone, phone don't register that jack is plugged in and don't run car kit and volume boost app. Sound is played correctly  on connected device but I must manually activate dose two apps and that is so annoying.

This function worked great on CM9.1, CM10, CM10.1.

Other than that I have no problems :D Great ROM

Just to report one bug that is still present from first CM11 build.

I use my phone for playing music in ma car via aux input on car stereo. To automate some task and to increase low volume of android phone I am using car kit app and volume boost app. Both apps are adjusted to activate when phone detect jack from head pones or aux cable. 

Problem is that from first CM11 this don't work, when I connect aux cable or headphones cable jack in phone, phone don't register that jack is plugged in and don't run car kit and volume boost app. Sound is played correctly  on connected device but I must manually activate dose two apps and that is so annoying.

This function worked great on CM9.1, CM10, CM10.1.

Other than that I have no problems :D Great ROM

The problem is probably because android kill these apps. (Now in 4.4.x doesn't kill it completely. It will showed in the running apps list but with 0,0MB RAM used)

I use PowerAMP and it should start with the headphone attached, but if it is in this hibernation state, it doesn't recognize that I plugged in the headphone.

When the PowerAMP service runs normally in the background, it works.

Try it with these apps too. Start the apps, remove from recent apps list, plug in the headphone before starting other apps and see if it works this time.

Guest rale_ts

The problem is probably because android kill these apps. (Now in 4.4.x doesn't kill it completely. It will showed in the running apps list but with 0,0MB RAM used)

I use PowerAMP and it should start with the headphone attached, but if it is in this hibernation state, it doesn't recognize that I plugged in the headphone.

When the PowerAMP service runs normally in the background, it works.

Try it with these apps too. Start the apps, remove from recent apps list, plug in the headphone before starting other apps and see if it works this time.

Just tried what you suggested and you were right! Android 4.4.x seams to kill process. Detection is working while app is in recent app list if is app is removed from list it don't get activated.

I hope for some solution, I just don't wont to manually activate app every time.

Just tried what you suggested and you were right! Android 4.4.x seams to kill process. Detection is working while app is in recent app list if is app is removed from list it don't get activated.

I hope for some solution, I just don't wont to manually activate app every time.

With AutoKiller Memory Optimizer, you can lower the OOM value of the selected apps to get higher priority for them, or with -17, you can prevent that killed in any situation (doesn't recommend this). I haven't tried on 4.4.x jet.

Autokiller is not a regular task killer app. It only tweaks the Android process management. Doesn't kill itself any process.

Edited by rhen

Guest rale_ts

With AutoKiller Memory Optimizer, you can lower the OOM value of the selected apps to get higher priority for them, or with -17, you can prevent that killed in any situation (doesn't recommend this). I haven't tried on 4.4.x jet.

Autokiller is not a regular task killer app. It only tweaks the Android process management. Doesn't kill itself any process.

Tnx rhen! I will try that app and report back :)

Guest dubitoergosum

Hi!

Install from latest cm11.

problem:

my phone service vodafone (hungary).

Settings> more.. > Mobile network > Mobile networks list:

Vodafonei Magyarorszag Zrt. 2G

Vodafonei Magyarorszag Zrt. 3G

21601 2G

21601 3G

TMO H 2G

TMO H 3G

The correct service vodafone HU 3G and vodafone HU 2G.

How to fix it?

Csatlakozni amúgy tudsz rájuk? Mert akkor ne törődj vele.

Guest kdelivuk

Hi guys , I have VERY BIG problem so i need QUICK help. I own Huawei g300 phone and i wanted to install CyanMod 11 ... i had difficulties ( it was dropping error 7 all the time in CWM ) so i formatted disk and then accidentally sd disk. Now i have 0 images on the phone , disk is clearely wiped, i have no backup , and when i put phone in computer (USB) it wont show my SD disk so i can put new roms on it. I have black Huawei Ascend screen loading for years and nothing happens. I tried installing G300_Handset_WinDriver but still it wont mount my sd card on computer. Is there any way to fix my phone or am i screwed? tyyyyyy

P.S. i hear beep on my computer (win 8) like device is loaded and in device manager i have Android device with exclamation mark ( i tried to force installing Handset drivers but it didnt work) but i dont have drive letter for sd card / normal phone

Edited by kdelivuk

Guest pudredo

I've flashed this rom and I think it is great... but my G300 doesn't. I guess I should have check the memory thing first... I have the bad one...

Well, I'm kind of new in this world so I would very much like to ask for your help. I need to downgrade for 4.4 and I've never did that (a downgrade).

Can any one help me?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by pudredo

I've flashed this rom and I think it is great... but my G300 doesn't. I guess I should have check the memory thing first... I have the bad one...

Well, I'm kind of new in this world so I would very much like to ask for your help. I need to downgrade for 4.4 and I've never did that (a downgrade).

Can any one help me?

Thanks a lot!

Just do usual flash. If you want to install CyanogenMod based on Android lower than 4.4, download your desired ROM (and Google apps for that version), reboot into CWM recovery, wipe everything you have to wipe, and flash the ROM, and Google apps. That's all.

Hi guys , I have VERY BIG problem so i need QUICK help. I own Huawei g300 phone and i wanted to install CyanMod 11 ... i had difficulties ( it was dropping error 7 all the time in CWM ) so i formatted disk and then accidentally sd disk. Now i have 0 images on the phone , disk is clearely wiped, i have no backup , and when i put phone in computer (USB) it wont show my SD disk so i can put new roms on it. I have black Huawei Ascend screen loading for years and nothing happens. I tried installing G300_Handset_WinDriver but still it wont mount my sd card on computer. Is there any way to fix my phone or am i screwed? tyyyyyy

P.S. i hear beep on my computer (win 8) like device is loaded and in device manager i have Android device with exclamation mark ( i tried to force installing Handset drivers but it didnt work) but i dont have drive letter for sd card / normal phone

I think there's an option in CWM where you can put your phone in mode to mount sdcard to computer, or something like that. Or you can remove your sdcard from phone and copy ROM directly from computer.

I think there's an option in CWM where you can put your phone in mode to mount sdcard to computer, or something like that. Or you can remove your sdcard from phone and copy ROM directly from computer.

Yes, you can mount your SD card in mounts and storage options in CWM.

After connect the SD to the computer, you can try TestDisk or PhotoRec to recover your data. Here is the link: http://www.cgsecurity.org/

I've used PhotoRec multiple times on damaged SD cards and works fine for photos and videos. (Haven't tried it with other file types, but the homepage says it should work. But if you haven't seen the partition itself, TestDisk can be better.

Guy can you tell me if any SystemUI crashes occured in past? (I'm asking about CM11 builds)

Problem is seems like language dependent.

Crashes only in Czech locale settings.