is it possible to install a flash player on the GEMQ1002?

Guest CameronRae

Guest CameronRae

Heya Folks,

my wife has got a new tablet, and much to our dismay it turns it it has amazon installed on it, as as of yet, i cant flash google play onto it.

So what i am asking, is there any safe flash player software that would allow my wife to potentially access her facebook flash games on the tablet?

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

regards

Guest CameronRae

thank you very much for your response, now my next question is how do i get the browsers to recognise the install of flash? 

that apk installed fine on the tablet, but when i tried to go onto a facebook game (i tried using opera browser) it told me i didnt have flash player.

thank you very much for any response you give me, even if it just as my sucky choice of a browser to use.

Guest Simon O

Ah that's because the browser on the Q10 is running in desktop mode. You could try installing Dolphin Browser from the Amazon App Store which should support the flash plugin. 

In the browser that comes with the tablet, tap the top right icon of 3 dots then select settings. I'm not sure exactly where the option is but in there will be an option for plugins and it may need changing to enable plugins. See if that works. 

Hi flibblesan.i wonder if you can answer for me.i have a d71.i bought it fir my children to use cbeebies games etc.now the games etc dont load properly.they split up and duplicate the window.messy.now is this a fault ir because flash or something isnt on it.i dont want to send it back as faulty to have them make me pay to return it as they state it not a manufacture fault that i could rectify myself.any help appreciated