root after 58 mb update

Guest mohit.2

Guest mohit.2

Hey I need help root my Xolo x900 which is updated with 58mb update I'm ready to take risk so please help me if there a way up think can work

. And I also want to know if usb otg work with mouse and keyboard with out root

Guest mohit.2

Don't know about OTG at all but I beleive root is not possible (at the moment) with the 58MB patch.

Perhaps it's possible to use http://www.modaco.com/topic/366822-xolo-x900-xolo-x500-orange-sandiego-official-tool-kit/ but you're definately out on your own trying it. Let us all know how you get on.

Thanks will be trying this later...... Hoping for the best Edited by mohit.2

• 1 month later...

Just in case you weren't following:  We now know it's possible to regain root after updating to 58MiB, but not without downgrading as an intermediate step (or having prepped first).

Details in this thread.

I have no news on USB OTG, though.  Sorry.

Guest mohit.2

Just in case you weren't following:  We now know it's possible to regain root after updating to 58MiB, but not without downgrading as an intermediate step (or having prepped first).

Details in this thread.

I have no news on USB OTG, though.  Sorry.

thanxx but i recenty brick my phone :(

thanxx but i recenty brick my phone :(

You may be able to fix it by using fastboot to flash Xolo stock ICS (which is what the "Fix brick" option in the AIO tools does) - it's possible that you'll need to erase the cache to make that work ("fastboot -i 0x8087 erase cache" while the phone's in the bootloader).