Help xolo x900 bricked

Guest mohit.2

Guest mohit.2

My xolo had 58 mb update and then i flashed it with 299 update and u know what happened next. Here my problem is that i dnt have usb debug enable so no vnc and i dont have a hdmi cable i am in big trouble pls help me

Guest mohit.2

thanx for your help ....

i will take time to get me a hdmi cable but ok i have to do it

and what do you think about the 348 mb update.zip @ androidxda.com 

thnx again

Guest BlueMoonRising

thanx for your help ....

i will take time to get me a hdmi cable but ok i have to do it

and what do you think about the 348 mb update.zip @ androidxda.com 

thnx again

I suspect that it's the original 299MB plus the latest patch rolled in but I haven't tried it since I need my phone. Have you tried putting it on the root of your phone and using recovery? You'd have to try it blind but it MAY work.

Guest mohit.2

I suspect that it's the original 299MB plus the latest patch rolled in but I haven't tried it since I need my phone. Have you tried putting it on the root of your phone and using recovery? You'd have to try it blind but it MAY work.

can you tell me in which month we get 37mb update and 58 mb update because i got a source of patched update file and i want to know whether they are the right files or not...and i got a exe file named checksum generator and when i run it there are words like bootloader system boot etc is it what we need to sign custom roms

Guest BlueMoonRising

can you tell me in which month we get 37mb update and 58 mb update because i got a source of patched update file and i want to know whether they are the right files or not...and i got a exe file named checksum generator and when i run it there are words like bootloader system boot etc is it what we need to sign custom roms

No idea on either, sorry.

Guest mohit.2

i tried to flash my xolo using phone flash tool and the zip file i got from ftp site of xolo ( hacked by some user ) it consist of the flash.xml file and another files which are necessery but now its not booting 

but when i flash it using the flash xml file in the phone flash tool it boots with 5 times vibration and then goes into droidboot partitioning and then recovery downloading update .zip but after 95 it doent move further and restart and dnt work after

maybe ricky can help me where i s he :wacko:  :(  :(

Guest BlueMoonRising

i tried to flash my xolo using phone flash tool and the zip file i got from ftp site of xolo ( hacked by some user ) it consist of the flash.xml file and another files which are necessery but now its not booting 

but when i flash it using the flash xml file in the phone flash tool it boots with 5 times vibration and then goes into droidboot partitioning and then recovery downloading update .zip but after 95 it doent move further and restart and dnt work after

maybe ricky can help me where i s he :wacko:  :(  :(

Ricky broke his OSD a long time ago and isn't here anymore.

Guest Konstipated Kiwi

BlueMoonRising, do you happen to have a copy of Ricky's AIO tool? It's no longer hosted in his Dropbox via the link on the firts page of his thread.

I'm trying to completely reset my phone to see if it sorts out my battery issues. I've tried using the reset option in the settings menu and also wiping the USB storage but it still drops by 60% overnight with no interaction from me, even with no additional apps installed. I'm wondering if a complete re-install will work.

Edited by Konstipated Kiwi

Guest BlueMoonRising

BlueMoonRising, do you happen to have a copy of Ricky's AIO tool? It's no longer hosted in his Dropbox via the link on the firts page of his thread.

I'm trying to completely reset my phone to see if it sorts out my battery issues. I've tried using the reset option in the settings menu and also wiping the USB storage but it still drops by 60% overnight with no interaction from me, even with no additional apps installed. I'm wondering if a complete re-install will work.

Sorry, just checked and I don't have the original install anywhere. Perhaps I could zip the folder structure minus the Orange & Xolo update.zip files if you want?

Or can anyone else post a link to it?

Edit :- OK, I zipped the whole tools folder up minus the Xolo update.zip file which is here https://www.dropbox.com/s/1a7vtezns1l49a0/update.zip and the themes folder contents.

Be warned it is almost a gigabyte in size :( https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6c9nvar1gyk1yr/tools.zip.

You need to unzip to a C:\SanDiego\ folder and then copy the Xolo update.zip to the C:\SanDiego\tools\bricked & C:\SanDiego\tools\xolo folders.

The only thing missing will be the themes in the C:\SanDiego\tools\Themes folder and the shortcuts in the C:\SanDiego\ folder which you can recreate yourself if necessary. The sandiego.bat file is the updated version with(hopefully) no errors as are the setup.bat files for downloading the various files but since those links are probably broken that's moot.

Edited by BlueMoonRising