HELP ;)

Guest nevjerni

Guest nevjerni

hello, im new here..i have a question;

what i must do frist, do i must root, then unlock bootloader, then put recovery and then rom? 

or: 1.twrp, 2. root, 3. bootloader, 4. rom. heeeeelp :) thyvm

happy new year to all ;)

before i put rom do i must put some kernal for it or i get it with root? thy

huawei ascend g300 

Edited by nevjerni

Guest george109

Welcome. :)
You want do stuff in this order:

Root > Backup IMEI (It's always nice to have a backup, in case something goes wrong) > unlock bootloader (officially!) > TWRP > ROM.

Unlock bootloader (officially!) > TWRP > Root with TWRP (It will ask you to when you reboot system) > Backup IMEI (It's always nice to have a backup, in case something goes wrong) > Make Backup in TWRP > ROM

You do not need to mess around with kernels - they are usually included with ROMS.

EDIT: In that link to huaweig300.com, ONLY follow that page. When you have got to step 18 on that page that I have linked just close that site. The tutorials for other things are not very good, and are out of date.

Edited by george109

Guest george109

Thank God! Please DO NOT use ROOTG300.exe

I will change my order slightly for you :)

Unlock bootloader (officially!) > TWRP > Root with TWRP (It will ask you to when you reboot system) > Backup IMEI (It's always nice to have a backup, in case something goes wrong) > Make backup in TWRP > ROM

Sorry for the confusion, and if I caused you any problems.  :blush:

Edited by george109

Guest george109

u didnt dont worry ;)

oke :) now im gonna do that so pls stay here if i fu*k up something :P

Sure :) - I can't stay for long though. :(

If I do not reply, I still know what your problem is as I have subscribed to the thread, so I will get an email with your reply :)

Also, if you do get stuck, make sure you are very clear on any error messages or what happens, so other users can help you too in case I have to go.

Edited by george109

Guest george109

Oh, Please check your flash too - this is vital. Click the big link in :excl: signs below. I did this in a new post so you are notified of it faster than an edit.

Edited by george109