• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sofeirlee

Sofeirlee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung
I was composing a message and the phone got stuck when I was about to select the recipients. (Wanted to group send message so that’s why I was not answering directly.) After waiting for a while the phone was still not responding then I forced to shut down and turned it on again. Okay I again edited the same text and tap to choose receivers. Good grief! NO CONTACTS! EMPTY! Why? What happened?

I first tried to sync Gmail contacts back to my Sony Xperia, however when I logged in to Gmail and it was the same! NO CONTACTS!

Long story short, I finally found Myjad Android Contact Recovery which seems to be useful because I want simply the contacts. So is there anyone tried successfully restoring lost contacts with this program? Any advice? Many thanks!

TinaAbbot

TinaAbbot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

did you go to a desktop computer and log into your gmail account? That is, IF you had your contacts in the Gmail account and not the phone address book...Maybe you can restore your contact.

Edited by TinaAbbot, 23 January 2014 - 02:21 AM.

howardgavin

howardgavin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It is possible to directly recover lost Android contacts, but you should make sure you have backup files somewhere. 
1. Google account, if you have a google account for your android phone and open the automatically sync, you can try to recover from google account.
2. Offical PC software, generally speaking, an android phone need to upgrade in computer via a official PC software, such as Samsung PC studio, and this applicaiton have a automatically backup function, when you connect the phone to computer and launch the application, it will make a backup for your phone data, thus you can try to find the backup from PC studio.
3. 3rd-party android assistant, which is similar with PC studio, and it is more convenient, and the backup is more obvious.

Edited by howardgavin, 31 May 2014 - 12:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users