[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Hello,

is it possible to port PAC-MAN ROM to ZTE Skate?

Possible. A few days ago I started to deal with it, Hope I can get it to work on my Skate. Added some patches for PACman on my forked repo. This weekend I'll see how it works and hope patch that's enough.

Guest marko_serb

Something strange happened in AOSPA 4.5, the Home button won't go home or show recent programs, instead it selects something from the menu.

Besides that, it really works nice and smooth!! Maybe it's a keeper! B-)

Edit: The number of Row and Columns in Launcher can be increased to 10 which is super! :)

Edited by marko_serb

Guest erator

i tried over OTA update, and with clean install. jenkins roms since 21.7.14 do not work anymore on zte skate. always bootloop. only green android for 2 seconds, then starts again

Guest marko_serb

I've checked both you last builds (cm-11-20140829-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip and pa_skate-4.5-20140829.zip), they both have Home button wrong mapped.

If you scroll the Home Screen and then go to Drawer, you can see some artifacts while zooming.

In PA, you can change row and column numbers to 10, but in CM to 8. Can I change this somehow to 10 or more?

How can we change the Dock to have more than 5 icons, remove Dock Divider...?

If anyone needs more space, you can delete Google+ and, Email... everything you don't use, you can save a lot of space.

Performance is AWESOME in both, maybe better in CM. It feels really smooth even in 160 DPI. B-) B-) B-)

i tried over OTA update, and with clean install. jenkins roms since 21.7.14 do not work anymore on zte skate. always bootloop. only green android for 2 seconds, then starts again

Hy!

Jenkins build only works if you put boot.img from my CM11 to the downloaded jenkins build, because the skate source on jenkins not has TLS support which is need since a month ago for a newest builds :)
Whit my boot.img im sure you have better performance, life, and funkcionality ( BT e.g)

I fixed that later from my source.

the latest aospa and cm11 from me : http://d-h.st/users/fagyi/?fld_id=31579#files you can always check this page for the newest version.

* BT is fixed, e.g. on -off, file transfer, etc ( audio routing not tested, need feedback, )
* Sensor is fixed also
* Few updates in boot.img source from stock rom
* Synced with latest source

When you flashed the newest rom than you need skip google setup on the setup panel, it cause FC, because we dont have setupwizard for save space on system. Manually works perfect.

marko_serb true, you can safely remove some apps which you dont need from ( rom ) extras or ( gapps ) data folder, because on my builds this installed to the data partition basically.

I search after work that Home button why not work. At night i will compile one new build for FTS and SFR. I need remove some source because i dont have space on my pc :)
Edited by fagyi

Guys, look at this one:

post-930871-0-11524300-1409595614_thumb.post-930871-0-41274400-1409595801_thumb.post-930871-0-37192200-1409595806_thumb.post-930871-0-48504100-1409595811_thumb.

:D :D  :D  :D

Latest PAC-Man rom firstly on the skate which is armv6 device :D built from the latest source as always.

Functionality same as cm11. Today uploading the initial release. :)

DOWNLOAD : http://d-h.st/xRO

* Initial release

Tomorrow i will create one new thread for this one.

Edited by fagyi

Guest peterme86

Hello guys!

Fagyi, when i want to change anything in the build.prop (activate nav-bar, screen resolution...), the systemui crash in the next reboot. Also, gravity box does not work in version 4.5. Sorry for my bad english, thanks

Hello guys!

Fagyi, when i want to change anything in the build.prop (activate nav-bar, screen resolution...), the systemui crash in the next reboot. Also, gravity box does not work in version 4.5. Sorry for my bad english, thanks

Hmm build.prop changes works here, but i not tested the navigation bar, because i want use patch for this ( like CM11 where you can enable/disable without any issue ) so soon i will patch the PA and PAC-Man source.

I dont use Gravity box, but testing soon that what cause an issue. Or can you send me one logcat?

Guest peterme86

I dont use Gravity box, but testing soon that what cause an issue. Or can you send me one logcat?

It gives me the error "gravitybox system framework not responding. Exiting"

You dont have enough space on system for kitkat. You need 210-230 mb for stability with gapps package. Tpt helper is your friend to solve the issue.

Im always on 250 system that i dont have any issue with any build because i use int2ext+ every time

Tpt helper is your friend to solve the issue.

Im always on 250 system that i dont have any issue with any build because i use int2ext+ every time

How much "cache" do you chose?

How much "cache" do you chose?

2 mb

It gives me the error "gravitybox system framework not responding. Exiting"

On PAC-Man rom works well look at this one:

post-930871-0-51455800-1409743816_thumb.

Seems to I need change to AOSPA for testing too. Do you installed correct? So make many reboot with installing?

PAC-Man rom is built from PAC-Man source with CM-11 skate source which is untouched, so skate specific source is same as with CM11 but AOSPA skate specific source it is not much different compare with CM11 just inherit few common side from aospa vendor which is different compare CM11

At night working with emoji addon pack and the hardware keys. e.g. Home button.

Edited by fagyi

Guest chukundeda

Hello fagyi,

I try new 4.4.4 version and it works good for me. It is faster than older versions of kit-kat. Only I can't find option to chose icon size.

And earlier I asked you but didn't get the answer: I have 200mb internal memory but when I flash int2ext+ with 512mb external SD partition I don't get 712mb like on the 4.4.2 version but only 512mb. What version of int2ext+ you use, did you have this issue to and can you upload that file?

Thank you...again!

Guest marko_serb

Damn Google, you can't sign in to (old) Gtalk anymore in KitKat :( I hate it when they're forcing me to use their newer software :(

Edited by marko_serb

Hello fagyi,

I try new 4.4.4 version and it works good for me. It is faster than older versions of kit-kat. Only I can't find option to chose icon size.

And earlier I asked you but didn't get the answer: I have 200mb internal memory but when I flash int2ext+ with 512mb external SD partition I don't get 712mb like on the 4.4.2 version but only 512mb. What version of int2ext+ you use, did you have this issue to and can you upload that file?

Thank you...again!

Thank you!

Im on PAC-Man at this time so i cant see that where is the option for choose icon size but i dont know there is it, need look at the source on trebuchet.

For int2ext+, If you use int2ext+ then your sdext mounted as data partition, its never comes with sdext + internal storage, just sdext. For performance really few folder leaved on original data partition which is mounted from there. But your partition size always showed up your sdext partition size. For me also, on every build. I have 1Gb sdext with 256 mb swap partition, its enough for me.

Edited by fagyi

Damn Google, you can't sign in to (old) Gtalk anymore in KitKat :( I hate it when they're forcing me to use their newer software :(

What about Hangouts? But you are true.

Guest franciscanobar

Es la primera que hablo en este foro, y lo hago para felicitar a Fagyi por su impresionante trabajo.  :rolleyes:

He instalado la versión de 01092014, y va muy bien. La única pega que le pongo es que el botón "home" no se va al "Trebuchet" como lo hacían las versiones anteriores. ¿es posible configurar para que haga esto?

Un saludo y enhorabuena.

Is the first to speak in this forum, and I do Fagyi to congratulate you for your amazing work.

I installed the version of 01092014, and doing very well. The only fault I put it is that the "home" button is not going to "Trebuchet" as did previous versions. Can it be configured to do this? 

A greeting and congratulations.

Working on it, this weekend I hope I have more time for Home button.

Thank you.

Emoji pack is done for the keyboard when i have time upload it. 

Edited by fagyi