[DEV][ROM][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.09.15 | Discontinued

Guest fagyi

Guest krissassassin

For the problem with HOME key:
You have to go to system root > system > usr > keylayouts and find the file Generic.kl

Open it with text editor and change the key 102 to "HOME" instead of "HOME_BACK" than find the line key 172 and put the # before it...It should looks like "#key 172 HOME"
Save and reboot, after reboot it should work fine...same thing goes for PAC-MAN ROM if you have the same issuse.

Cheers! ;)

You have to go to system root > system > usr > keylayouts and find the file Generic.kl

Open it with text editor and change the key 102 to "HOME" instead of "HOME_BACK" than find the line key 172 and put the # before it...It should looks like "#key 172 HOME"

Save and reboot, after reboot it should work fine...same thing goes for PAC-MAN ROM if you have the same issuse.

Cheers! ;)

Yes you are true after working, thank you!

But i find where im wrong on the source code.

Now looks like :

device/zte/skate/prebuilt/skate_keypad.kl:/system/usr/idc/skate_keypad.kl \

The right code :

device/zte/skate/prebuilt/skate_keypad.kl:/system/usr/keylayout/skate_keypad.kl \

After everythings fine. So skate_keypad.kl need move to /system/usr/keylayout instead of system/usr/idc/

I just rebuild the source code without common configuration and this one the wrong line ;)

Emoji pack for KitKat :

http://d-h.st/FNI    -  just flash and reboot backported from JB4.3

Guest ilsang06200

thanks for emojis , fagyi. i want to know if is possible to have all the emojis (because there are missing) and possibly with color like aosp or apple ?

thanks for emojis , fagyi. i want to know if is possible to have all the emojis (because there are missing) and possibly with color like aosp or apple ?

Hy, since merged out the emijo icons from kitkat branch basically no with aosp, just this. You can find apple emoji on xda onlY you need + 10mb on your system. The file you need modify : androidemoji.ttf in system|fonts

Guest franciscanobar

Gracias por todos vuestros apuntes. Ya he hecho los cambios para la tecla HOME, perfecto.

Ahora noto que el botón de POWER ha perdido funcionalidad... Me explico, cuando pulso para apagar pantalla no funciona y el apagado del teléfono también...

finally, i've tried this app:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2785874

I've all the emojii on color of apple for only 7Mb and it's smooth^^; so thanks man for your work on rom, can u add a french dictionnary or explain my how did it for add

Hi!

Good to hear me that its working :)

Yes of course i can add.

I can add these dict : DE, ES, FR, IT, PT_BR, RU but need built one new LatinIME.apk from source but i dont want include all dict because need more 10 MB space on system. 

( If you lucky than it works if you put your dict file from     https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_packages_inputmethods_LatinIME/raw/cm-11.0/java/res/raw/main_fr.dict    to your LatinIME.apk/java/res/raw folder. /Copy-paste /

Not sure that its working but i dont see why not work after that because just read it without crash if its not there. )

Edited by fagyi

Guest marko_serb

I use "Perfect Keyboard", very small, fast, and customisable, you can delete the original and save a lot of space (if you don't need spell checking and stuff) B-)

Also, you can use "Lightning Launcher" which takes up about 300 KB and delete Trebuchet :D It's highly customisable/fast :)

The only thing I would like to have is patched Google Play Store that won't periodically update itself to newer version.

Guest rongwutw

Cheers! ;)

thanks for krissassassin 

Now , My Home key is work.

Guest ilsang06200

hi fagyi, i've problem with rom. Sometimes the status and navigation bar crashes and finally i'm going to lockscreen and i need to reboot for use away the skate. Can you fix this problem of crash ?

I'm on build of  01/09 of SFR and your kernel is perfect, now i can tap correctly  :)

Edited by ilsang06200

hi fagyi i use this rom for 5 days it is wery powerful rom (CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.08.17.), but it has some issues the autorotate do not work
in(CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.08.29.) is even more problems, with the home button and meniu button.and a even have not try the rotation.
But again thanks for your hard work and determination to resuscitate our zte skate!

New build:

n  Update        2014-09-15

*** IMPORTANT: THIS BUILD MUST BE FLASHED WITH CWM RECOVERY 6.0.5.3 LINK ON FIRST PAGE ***

cm-11-20140915-UNOFFICIAL-skate.zip DOWNLOAD

SFR-FTS-boot-4.4.4-KitKat-Based-Roms_20140914.zip : DOWNLOAD

You'll need at least 220 mb system partition for the ROM and gapps to fit.

-          Home button fixed

-          Fix "add_tid_to_cgroup failed to write"error, thanks to bigsupersquid

-          Graphics updates

-          Enable scissor optimization 

-          Use FORCE_SCREENSHOT_CPU_PATH and disable Zygote preload of EGL drivers

-          Synced with the latest source.

( Rotation, Home and some minor issue from before build now its fixed. )

Edited by fagyi

hi i want to change the dpi on my skate , the SU run good but when reboot there is no change save after editing build Prop..

On CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.08.17. the dpi was genial i want it back

Guest marko_serb

You have to change 2 values, just search for "lcd_density" in "build.prop".

Edit: If nothing else works:

1. Copy the file to sdcard

2. Edit the copied file

3. Delete the original

4. Copy it from sdcard to system..

Edited by marko_serb

hi i want to change the dpi on my skate , the SU run good but when reboot there is no change save after editing build Prop..

On CyanogenMod 11.0 | 2014.08.17. the dpi was genial i want it back

From 3. post :

Tips

-      If you want change density, you only need open CMFilemanager, add root permission and change the score whatever you want in build.prop  / qemu.sf.lcd_density and ro.sf.lcd_density /

So

Open CMFilemanager, add Root permission in settings/general then go to /system/ and open the build.prop file change this two line : qemu.sf.lcd_density and ro.sf.lcd_density /

On 08.17 build it was setup to 200 instead of 240 then you need reboot / not only soft reboot /

in last bild i do not have acces to change value from 240 in the - qemu.sf.lcd_density it say that i have limited root access is it possible ?

in root menu i have set that build prop have a full access to root .... but when i try tu save changes in edited build prop it  not allow me to do it

in last bild i do not have acces to change value from 240 in the - qemu.sf.lcd_density it say that i have limited root access is it possible ?

in root menu i have set that build prop have a full access to root .... but when i try tu save changes in edited build prop it  not allow me to do it

Hmm I never had this issue, do you use any script? :/

•  ilsang06200 can you confirm that the sfr kernel update is working or I need build one new build from source for sfr for any build?

Im working on the jenkins build make it up to date, only kernel need updates now, if all patch set allowd then my Cm11 developer work work moved to jenkins.

Edited by fagyi