Annoying things on Android 4.4

Guest neroxezx

Guest neroxezx

1. Can't change the dialler with a custom dialler.

Everytime I check a missed call, it ask me what dialler should I choose. EVERY Fu*** TIME!

2. Can't add shortcuts to the lockscreen, only widget.

And the alternatives from GooglePlay suck.

Sometimes I wonder how the people from Google stay in one room, at the table and ask themselves: what thing should we make a litlle more complicated than right now, where could would add another touch of the finger?

Edited by neroxezx

Guest spannerz

I dislike the dialler and contact list, having a people list that looks and behaves nearly the same as the contact list does my head in, I prefer the simplicity of the dialler I had on my Moto Defy Android 2.3.6 and wish I could install that onto my Moto G

Most other things about KK I like.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest somerandomhash
  Sometimes I wonder how the people from Google stay in one room, at the table and ask themselves: what thing should we make a litlle more complicated than right now, where could would add another touch of the finger?
  Agree, 100% removing OTG is regressive...   The 'block installation' feature is very sneaky ala AdAway   Google are releasing more & more 'propietry' lock in as Android moves forward IMHO Edited by somerandomhash

Guest somerandomhash

There is a setting to allow Google to verify apps and disable 'harmful' apps installing. AdAway is flagged by this if you have the 'feature' turned on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest glossywhite

Agree, 100% removing OTG is regressive...   The 'block installation' feature is very sneaky ala AdAway   Google are releasing more & more 'propietry' lock in as Android moves forward IMHO

OTG works perfectly well; I've used it just last night for an SD card reader and flash drive on 4.4.2 (stock, O2 UK) and just now for a USB mouse.

Edited by glossywhite

• 6 months later...

What can I do when an app updates and does not work I have had 2 eBay constantly asks me to sign in because my session has expired and MBNA app cannot connect where can I find older apps