I've just gotten my hands on a ZTE Blade V (from Virgin Mobile at £59.99).
I'm trying to follow the instructions to get ClockWorkMod installed on this thing, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to get it to work :-(
I have followed the instructions in the other thread, but it seems like the hardware IDs in this device are different to those in the drivers provided in the other thread.
Here is what I have done (on a fresh Win7 x64 system):
1. Install ZTE Drivers in Windows
2. Enable USB Debugging on Phone
3. Connect phone to PC. Device is detected and ADB drivers loaded.
4. Issue "adb reboot recovery"
5. Phone reboots into recovery (it says Android System Recovery <3e>) at the top.
6. Windows trys to pick up the device drivers but FAILS. I have two devices in Device Manager under unknown devices, both named Android. I have tried updating each driver using the instructions in the other thread and the contents of the fastboot_driver_B3.zip file, but no joy.
The device IDs of the two devices are:
The vendor ID seems to be Qualcomm.
Does anyone have any ideas?
I realise not much activity regarding this phone at the moment, but I would really like to get ClockWorkMod on it.