Please HELP !

Guest WhaTec

Guest WhaTec

Hey guys,i turned off phone to change sim card and now it wont turn on, i keep pressing button, nothing, put in charger nothing dont know what to do please help please.

Guest WhaTec

What eMMC do you have - Hynix or Samsung?

What ROM/kernel/CWM did you have installed?

Could be a Hynix eMMC brick due to the 3.4 kernel?

Hynix eMMCm 2.3.6 slim gb jsevi.

Guest WhaTec

ALELUJA, Guys if this is burned hinyx problem i fixed it lol, i put it in freezer for 2hrs and opened it and idk litlle messed up with chip and it works now, oh i might even start believe in god. My dad would have killed me if found out about phone not working lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !!!!

Guest dalyer

Interesting.

But hard to tell if it's a Hynix issue or something else.

Or if freezing it was necessarily the thing that brought it back to life or if that might have happened anyway.

But I'd be concerned about it failing again or being on the way out generally.

Is it under warranty? If so then hope it fails so you can get a replacement - hopefully with Samsung eMMC.

What were you running?

Guest WhaTec

Interesting.

But hard to tell if it's a Hynix issue or something else.

Or if freezing it was necessarily the thing that brought it back to life or if that might have happened anyway.

But I'd be concerned about it failing again or being on the way out generally.

Is it under warranty? If so then hope it fails so you can get a replacement - hopefully with Samsung eMMC.

What were you running?

if u mean about rom, read up :D , slimgb 2.3.6, 2.6 kernel, and it isnt under warranty they removed it cuz i didnt had the cover they gave me phone with. So, dont bother why, it is cuz i live in badword up country where everything is corrupted, and shopping prices are higher then actall job paymeents so ...... :D :D :D all in all is ok if happens again ill put in freezer and collect money to buy new phone :D

Guest WhaTec

Sorry - I missed the details about the ROM that you were running.

Haha, :D its ok bro we all do it sometimes, but still huawei probably mistake i did about phones, even samsung galaxy mini runs faster then it, on gb, on ics,jb(cm mode), i did it on my uncles phone he has it just standing there for no use :D