[Tweaks] A quest to make KitKat Smoooth

Guest laurisss

Guest kyan31

Nobody knows. Google are really good at keeping secrets, I mean, they had everyone fooled with key lime pie :angry2:

Thats why i am screwing samsung for repairs on my battery that has nothing to do with the massive overheating that i did, and then voiding knox lol

:D :lol:

Guest laurisss

http://www.androidpit.com/android-5-0-lollipop-what-will-the-kitkat-successor-be-named

Lollipop, Lime Pie, Licorice, Lion, Laffy Taffy. I am going with Lollipop.

It would be so cool if somebody makes cyanogenmod 12 or something like that and make it for our g300.. lol :D But, there's no much hopes because of ram :\

Guys, next year i will buy my new phone wich one to choose? s3 or huawei ascend p6?

(p6) http://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_ascend_p6-5467.php

(s3)http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_galaxy_s_iii-4238.php

I think i will go with the p6, because of the specs, 1 gb ram more, 1.5 quad vs 1.4 quad. Or maybe by that time i will afford an s4 .. 

http://geekaphone.com/compare/Huawei-Ascend-P6-vs-Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-Quad-Core, or is it just cheap s*** that huawei puts in ?

Guest laurisss

Why it Sucks? not really interested in the battery, but if you phones stuck in a boot loop? or stuck booting, then what ? hmmm interesting.

Guest kyan31

Why it Sucks? not really interested in the battery, but if you phones stuck in a boot loop? or stuck booting, then what ? hmmm interesting.

You can hold the power button for 10 seconds which is like removing the battery.

But built in batteries mean you can't carry a back up battery, you can't do repairs yourself without voiding the warranty, and you can't get extended batteries with extra mAh.

Guest laurisss

ok, and now for the specs, is samsung over-rated or huawei's 2 gb ram and 1.5 ghz processor is not that fast as samsung's? The battery or anything else i don't care about, just thinking wich one is faster. :\

http://www.findyogi.com/mobiles/comparison/huawei-ascend-p6-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-16gb-b954fb_b92aea

I guess i will be going for the huawei. The ram looks very attractive ,  ^_^

Edited by laurisss

Guest razor74

There are  external batteryes with or without aditional solar panel for charging phone /tablet, with few USB ports for charging. And has alot of mAh. Some of them 10.000 mAh or over...

Guest kyan31

ok, and now for the specs, is samsung over-rated or huawei's 2 gb ram and 1.5 ghz processor is not that fast as samsung's? The battery or anything else i don't care about, just thinking wich one is faster. :\

http://www.findyogi.com/mobiles/comparison/huawei-ascend-p6-vs-samsung-galaxy-s3-16gb-b954fb_b92aea

I guess i will be going for the huawei. The ram looks very attractive , ^_^

When are you planning to buy a device?

Guest laurisss

Well i think my decission will change because my garranty expires in 1 year 2 months, so by that time maybe i will be able to buy an s4 or something above s3 or p6.

Edited by laurisss

Guest george109

Well i think my decission will change because my garranty expires in 1 year 2 months, so by that time maybe i will be able to buy an s4 or something above s3 or p6.

Personally I would get the S3 or S4. It has a lot of development support, and it is also well known. Samsung's support are also excellent, and answer the phone within a minute, even at peak times. Unlike Huawei, who you have to email hundreds of times to get a reply. It also has better dev support

Guest kyan31

There isn't really any point planning a device to buy if you need to wait over a year to get it lol.

Guest george109

There isn't really any point planning a device to buy if you need to wait over a year to get it lol.

Yeah - Is it me, or do you think that with the S4 now, you cant believe how you managed to put up with the G300s sluggishness without hitting it against something or throwing it at a wall! lol

Guest marmogosh

kyan31, you bought a new computer too? ... as you planned a year ago.

Guest laurisss

.. Is your rom really faster then cm 11? I don't really like when peaople go everywhere and spam.

If it's faster, can i install it over cm 11 without wipes, and don't loose my apps? And why it's based on 4.4.1 ? Outdated.

And it's a backup file of cwm, so it can't be installed like a update. No thanks.

Edited by laurisss

4.4.2 sir.

to install my rom for the first time, u have to restore which is gonna wipe the actual rom, but in the next versions it will not be necessary

.. Is your rom really faster then cm 11? I don't really like when peaople go everywhere and spam.

If it's faster, can i install it over cm 11 without wipes, and don't loose my apps? And why it's based on 4.4.1 ? Outdated.

And it's a backup file of cwm, so it can't be installed like a update. No thanks.

it's your problem in not installing the rom.

2 bad,

is u who loses, not me

Guest laurisss

it's your problem in not installing the rom.

2 bad,

is u who loses, not me

Installed your rom,(kitkat) seems a bit faster then cm, I'll postback in a few days and see the results. Used go backup to backup my apk+data.

you replaced that anoying superuser app with supersu :D I love that!

Edited by laurisss

Guest laurisss

i have a question. By enabling ART, will i have call/messaging problems ?

As long as i used it no. But with some apps it will just force close like Nova launcher will just force close, and i need it so i have dalvik now. But ART may have more performance and battery.