kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

:D I don't really care about my g300 garranty, but with an s4 :wacko:

Well, yolo

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

Phones: Samsung Galaxy S4 Qualcomm & Huawei Ascend G300

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

Subscribe to my YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/thekyan31

laurisss

laurisss

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Girls :3
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Well, yolo

You only live once right..  ;)

Enyoying kitkat on my g300, with some tweaks and art runtime works perfect, left gb behind. The next android version is coming july, 2014, it's name will start with  L, I guess Lollipop. 

Edited by laurisss, 17 March 2014 - 08:13 PM.

:excl:LRS :excl:

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

You only live once right.. ;)
Enyoying kitkat on my g300, with some tweaks and art runtime works perfect, left gb behind. The next android version is coming july, 2014, it's name will start with L, I guess Lollipop.

Licorice? Lemon Sorbet? Idk :lol:

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pnge46a22ae54.png

PC: AMD FX 8350 8 CORE 4.2Ghz CPU, 16GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX RAM, Gigabyte R9 270X Winforce Edition GPU

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating!  :)

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts
  • Interests:Cycling, Tech and Canoeing
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-I9505

Well, yolo

Thats why i am screwing samsung for repairs on my battery that has nothing to do with the massive overheating that i did, and then voiding knox lol

Hello. I have an S4 now, and I hardly ever use MoDaCo now. 

Therefore you will receive no replies to any PMs

Please post in the forum instead. You will get more help there :)

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

Huawei Ascend G300 (U8815) - Sold!

Samsung Galaxy S4 (Black) - The LTE Version - GT-I9505

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Download Blink, a great app that controls the status LED on the G300!

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

(If not, Press it anyway!)

If I really helped you, you could also donate to me. Thanks!  :) 

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Licorice? Lemon Sorbet? Idk :lol:

Nobody knows. Google are really good at keeping secrets, I mean, they had everyone fooled with key lime pie  :angry2:

:excl:A WARNING TO ALL G300 OWNERS! Please Read! (The Flash Memory Problem!) :excl:

Tutorial: How To (Officially) Unlock Your Bootloader! (The long way, but which definitely works)

Please, Do not use the HuaweiG300.com Tutorial on how to unlock your bootloader, it is better to unlock it officially with my tutorial!

Spoiler

My Device:

(Ignore the links above (if there is one). It's a skimwords (advertising) link and nothing to do with me!)

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Wait for 5 seconds and then click skip ad! Do not download anything in the ad window, that is not the app!

Did I help you?

If I did, Please press the rep_up1.png button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

Nobody knows. Google are really good at keeping secrets, I mean, they had everyone fooled with key lime pie :angry2:

Thats why i am screwing samsung for repairs on my battery that has nothing to do with the massive overheating that i did, and then voiding knox lol

:D :lol:

laurisss

laurisss

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

http://www.androidpit.com/android-5-0-lollipop-what-will-the-kitkat-successor-be-named

Lollipop, Lime Pie, Licorice, Lion, Laffy Taffy. I am going with Lollipop.

It would be so cool if somebody makes cyanogenmod 12 or something like that and make it for our g300.. lol :D But, there's no much hopes because of ram :\

Guys, next year i will buy my new phone wich one to choose? s3 or huawei ascend p6?

(p6) http://www.gsmarena....end_p6-5467.php

(s3)http://www.gsmarena...._s_iii-4238.php

I think i will go with the p6, because of the specs, 1 gb ram more, 1.5 quad vs 1.4 quad. Or maybe by that time i will afford an s4 .. 

http://geekaphone.co...S-III-Quad-Core, or is it just cheap s*** that huawei puts in ?

cjcandrei

cjcandrei

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

p6 has the battery incorporated, not removable, which sucks.

laurisss

laurisss

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Why it Sucks? not really interested in the battery, but if you phones stuck in a boot loop? or stuck booting, then what ? hmmm interesting.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

Why it Sucks? not really interested in the battery, but if you phones stuck in a boot loop? or stuck booting, then what ? hmmm interesting.

You can hold the power button for 10 seconds which is like removing the battery.

But built in batteries mean you can't carry a back up battery, you can't do repairs yourself without voiding the warranty, and you can't get extended batteries with extra mAh.

laurisss

laurisss

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

ok, and now for the specs, is samsung over-rated or huawei's 2 gb ram and 1.5 ghz processor is not that fast as samsung's? The battery or anything else i don't care about, just thinking wich one is faster. :\

http://www.findyogi....b-b954fb_b92aea

I guess i will be going for the huawei. The ram looks very attractive ,  ^_^

Edited by laurisss, 19 March 2014 - 01:51 PM.

razor74

razor74

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Devices:ascend G300, ascend y300

There are  external batteryes with or without aditional solar panel for charging phone /tablet, with few USB ports for charging. And has alot of mAh. Some of them 10.000 mAh or over...

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

ok, and now for the specs, is samsung over-rated or huawei's 2 gb ram and 1.5 ghz processor is not that fast as samsung's? The battery or anything else i don't care about, just thinking wich one is faster. :\

http://www.findyogi....b-b954fb_b92aea
I guess i will be going for the huawei. The ram looks very attractive , ^_^

When are you planning to buy a device?

laurisss

laurisss

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Well i think my decission will change because my garranty expires in 1 year 2 months, so by that time maybe i will be able to buy an s4 or something above s3 or p6.

Edited by laurisss, 20 March 2014 - 01:35 PM.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

Well i think my decission will change because my garranty expires in 1 year 2 months, so by that time maybe i will be able to buy an s4 or something above s3 or p6.

Personally I would get the S3 or S4. It has a lot of development support, and it is also well known. Samsung's support are also excellent, and answer the phone within a minute, even at peak times. Unlike Huawei, who you have to email hundreds of times to get a reply. It also has better dev support

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

There isn't really any point planning a device to buy if you need to wait over a year to get it lol.

george109

george109

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,105 posts

There isn't really any point planning a device to buy if you need to wait over a year to get it lol.

Yeah - Is it me, or do you think that with the S4 now, you cant believe how you managed to put up with the G300s sluggishness without hitting it against something or throwing it at a wall! lol

Spoiler

My Device:

The ROMS I have used:

Spoiler

Did I help you?

marmogosh

marmogosh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

kyan31, you bought a new computer too? ... as you planned a year ago.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,875 posts

kyan31, you bought a new computer too? ... as you planned a year ago.

Yes, ages ago.

Davidosky99

Davidosky99

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Interests:Android Programming and Developing
    Windows and Linux Programming
  • Twitter:@Davidosky99

or...

http://www.modaco.co...genmod-11-based

all problems come resolved

Davidosky99

Don't forget to thanks if I helped you ;)

Phones i have used:

Nokia 2690

Huawei G6608

Vodafone Smart 2

Samsung Galaxy S i9000

Huawei Ascend G300

Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300

ROM's i have used(on Huawei Ascend G300):

Stock( for 1 day :D )

CyanogenMOD 9, 10, 10.1, 10.2

AOKP

SlimBean