[ROM] PAC v23.0.0 (based on JB 4.2.2) created by ZeeLog

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Guest Lister Of Smeg

Hi All,

First of all, this is not my work... I am merely uploading this file here, as others have requested it since the original post seems to have disappeared. And ZeeLog has informed myself and others, that sadly some of his roms were lost due to a Goo.IM website fault.

All credit rightfully belongs to ZeeLog for his efforts in producing this amazing rom.

blade_PAC_JB_4.2.2-v23.0.0_20130614.zip

I shall amend this post/page accordingly, or if ZeeLog would like to download/re-host, and create the page, thats fine by me.... Merely sharing!! :)

Thanks, Lister

Edited by Lister Of Smeg

Guest ExCaL1BuR

Nice iniciative...... cause there is somebody that are just stupid to not share OPEN SORCE projects ......  Cmon people if you have any rom that isn´t accesable anymore just share and i garante you tha you will be welcome.

One think it´s best to upload to mega , the download speeds are way faster...

Chears :)

Edited by ExCaL1BuR

Guest ExCaL1BuR

This is for me ( of corse that the opinion varies depending of the phone) is the best rom for zte blade ..... some bug fixes and would be perfect....  Totally RECOMENDED

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest kogos

actually, none of ZeeLog roms can be downloaded from goo.im. So, every rom he posted in mocaco or any other forum is pretty much a ghost rom. Anyone be kind enough to rehost/repost/reupload his latest v23 pacman rom for the blade???