Restore the g300 to the official ICS firmware

Guest sap3all

Guest sap3all

Hi...need some help..i'm having G300, installed cm11, now i want to restore it to official ICS firmware. Baseband  Version 2030

downloaded official firmware(U8815-51,01,es-la,General_Version) from  http://consumer.huawei.com/en/search/index.htm?keywords=g300

moved it to dload, then turned off the phone, remove battery for 10 seconds, put the battery back, hold volume up and volume down keys while pressing the power button...i got pink screen nothing is happeneing..what should i do??

Edited by sap3all

Guest vhristenco

Make sure you put the dload folder on sdcard, not internal memory.

If still doesn't work, the upload file may be corrupted.

Guest dalyer

If you have /dload/update.app on the "external" sdcard and the download is intact and your still cannot flash it then you may need to search for "middle packages" here and find one that helps get you past this problem.

Guest sap3all

can u tell more about update.app...do i need to download it......at present i have only official ICS firmware in the dload folder

Edited by sap3all

Guest dalyer

can u tell more about update.app...do i need to download it......at present i have only official ICS firmware in the dload folder

See the bootloader unlock tutorial linked earlier.

It has a link to the stock ICS B952 install image which comprises an update.app file inside a /dload folder.