G300 keeps restarting

Guest mandas

Guest mandas

This morning the phone was working fine....at one point i wanted to see something on my phone, but it was turned off...I tuned it on and since then it keeps restarting....

It boots to start up screen, show security pattern and after a one minut it restarts, and then again and again...

I tried to take out battery, I tried with charger plugged in, I tried taking out both GSM and MEM cards....but the same thing happens....

It has ICS....

Can anyone help....

Thx.....

Guest mandas

Situation update....

I managed to turn on the phone...as soon as the unlock pattern shows up, I can unlock it, and the it works for a half minute, and then it freezes....and restarts again....

Guest dalyer

First off if you don't have a backup can you get into CWM and do one now?

Are you overclocking by any chance? If so stop overclocking and see if that helps.

Do you have Hynix eMMC? (May not be relevant here though...)

http://www.modaco.com/topic/366014-a-warning-to-all-g300-owners-please-read-hynix-flash-memory-problem/

Did you do an official bootloader unlock or could this be 3G reboots on the unofficially unlocked one?

Guest mandas

No overclocking, and i can't do backup, cause it freezes after 10-15 sec....

It's not unlocked phone, only software is upgraded from the one it came with to ICS CyanogenMod...

And it freezes faster without charger plugged in....

Edited by mandas

Guest dalyer

OK - sounds very odd and I can't really tell why it's acting this way unless it's simply dying.

I still wonder if it's Hynix or Samsung eMMC? This may or may not be relevant but if it's Hynix perhaps that is relevant and it's another one that is spontaneously dying?

Guest mandas

There is no way I can do this on my phone...freezes way to fast to do anything....but from what i saw and with my luck...I got hynix  :D

I will take it to service tomorrow and than i'll see what to do....

Thank you for your trouble...