• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

James Norton

James Norton

AKA @nortools on Twitter

• Senior News Team
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
As usual, Paul O'Brien and James Norton will be hosting the MoDaCo Mobile Week, our regular podcast, tonight at 8pm BST (that is 3pm EDT) live via a Google Hangout.

You can watch the show streaming from YouTube right here on this page or go to Google+ to watch and ask questions in our Q&A. We will try and answer all your questions!

Tonight we will be wrapping up our coverage of Google I/O with some more view on the L release, talk of Android Wear, Android TV and Android Auto as well as the implications for those things that were not mentioned. We also have a bunch of exciting new devices to talk about including the LG G3, OnePlus One and the G-Watch.

So please come and watch us live and join in the fun!

Click here to view the item

glossywhite

glossywhite

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Guys, you're getting a hundred or so views per episode - that's a really low viewership. Maybe you could change something about the format - it's not exactly enthralling viewing, with respect. You could consider making a proper set for the show, so it doesn't look like a couple of geeks sitting in their house having a chat (which is what it is - be honest), investing in some professional mics and cameras, and maybe inviting high profile industry guests onto the show?

PS: Paul - you may consider removing that monstrosity from your face - it doesn't help things along, I will leave it at that :P

All the best with this - I hope views pick up, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users