Microsoft / MoDaCo Event - Please Register!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest HelloDave
Need i remind you of the SPV's capabilities? Come on, MoDaCo at 170x180 res aint ~that~ bad... ;p
Even if we're all sitting in silence trying to get on MoDaCo with our SPVs it'll still reduce the post count because -

a) Surely we can't all get a GPRS signal

;) It takes a good while to load each forum page on an SPV (mine crashes 50% of the time!)

c) Typing messages could take some time

d) If meeting is after April we'll all be too worried about our bill to use GPRS anyway

e) Most shockingly of all, we could actually talk to each other instead! :) (radical I know...)

And yes, I AM still planning to implement an SPV friendly version... I'll have to make sure it's ready in time!

Damn, but navigating MoDaCo on the SPV is sooo much fun :wink:

I should be able to go but prepare yourselves as i am not really a plastic penguin which used to contain ice cream

strangely enough I don't put on a mask, knock on peoples' doors and sell pegs either :wink:

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

I was being sarcastic ;p

And yus admittedly i've never used MoDaCo on my SPV for anything more than replying to PM's...

Guest HelloDave

I never would have guessed :wink:

I've never even got as far as replying to a PM on my SPV - browsing MoDaCo on it is too much like hard work, especially when i'm normally near a computer with Broadband internet! PIE does have it's uses though!

Guest Firaas

Friday's difficult.

I'd be interested in going, but the only convenient day (unless it hits a halfterm) would be Saturday.

This means that people outside of London won't have to hit a work/school/college/uni day for travelling, and can go down on Saturday morning, stay the night Saturday and be back up on Sunday...

Guest Firaas
I'm sure if you left straight from school/work you could get there in time.  The trains are getting better these days

I leave school at 4pm, add an hour (at the very least) to get home/to Manchester wait for and then get on the train, and another 3.25 hours to get to London. Then add 20-30 minutes to get to the place, and it's 9pm. And that's depending on everything being perfectly timed.

And just checked the duration, these trains take 3 hours 45 minutes. Argh.

Guest Chris b.a.r.f.

Given that I live in Denmark, I'd come if:

1. Someone'll put me up for a night or two in a room with nubile females, attendant to my every whim (Monolithix in a dress won't cut it :) )

2. We get decent notice of when this is going to happen....

Friday/saturday.

We could always start Friday, purely socially, then have speakers on Saturday, and more drinks.

Sunday, lets go to the Zoo?

Will

Guest timmillwood

yeh zoo...

gud idea, lets give all the animals cancer on the way through.

all the phones together over the weekend we will all come out with cancer.

Saterday is a better bet, but we need more info.

where? when? how? who? why?

Guest Deemon

And just for the record...I dont look like my avatar... :-)

despite recieving an email from someone from this forum telling me I look HOT !!!

someone didnt look at my profile where it says MALE :roll:

but should be a laff....as long as im not working ill be there