Planus SMS

Guest theodotcom

Guest EMGenius

Has anyone had any success with the flash sms? i tried this on myself and it seemed to make no difference. am I missing something, what should happen?

Guest Firaas
Has anyone had any success with the flash sms? i tried this on myself and it seemed to make no difference. am I missing something, what should happen?

Only works on Nokias AFAIK - makes messages flash.

Guest ubergeek

Yes, flashing messages is a nokia only feature. It makes the message appear immediately on the screen (similar to the way credit alerts or voicemail notices are displayed, on some networks.Eg: o2 PAYG).

Guest fraser

Did anyone else have any problems registering? I created an account on the site and never received an SMS confirmation. I tried two accounts, one with my number as 07xxx and the other as +44 7xxx and didn't get anything in return, other than seeing the web page with "Please enter the validation code texted to you at registration. "

Anyone got any thoughts?

Guest ubergeek

We have added a link to edit your profile (your password, email address etc.) - you'll notice that this includes fields for your name and country, which we would appreciate you filling in. If you made a mistake when signing up you can change your details before validating.

Enjoy! :lol:

Guest mrjuglas

Been having a few problems getting registered, but all I've got to say is that the customer service is absolutely excellent, Ben's been really on the ball sorting things out,

Keep up the good work Planus, and like everyone else I'm really looking forward to the new app and using the service :lol:

Guest TSCRYPTO

Seems to work pretty well from the website...if the SPV app is anything like what Adam showed me on Saturday, it should be a lot of fun...

Cheers Planus.

:lol:

Guest ubergeek

Thanks for the compliements everyone, it's a pleasure to bring a great service to you :lol: We're genuinely grateful for being so patient and helpful, your comments really do help.

jlowap - Odd that, sure you didn't key it in by mistake? Anyone else had that?

Guest ajb3000

did you type in your number or a name in the SenderID field? Numbers seem to always work fine, but sometimes when you type in letters it doesn't always come out correctly (although 90% of the time it seems fine).

Guest spiderboy

I still love this service and cant wait for the SPV app, but have one comment to make. This could be a potentially very harmfull service as you are allowed to type anything in the "from - text box" I just sent myself an SMS from my wife's number (that I typed in manually) and it came through as if it was from her. Imagine the harm you can cause by sending wrongfull SMS's (not that I ever will) :twisted:

Anyone else agree withe this?

Guest pete1312

spiderboy;

Yes I agree completely. Could be very "dangerous" if anyone's no can be inserted.

May I suggest a forced default of everyone's site registered no (unless that's what has already been done)?

Guest rocknsock2k

i believe on the phone app at least it will defaulty send it from the number of the phone you are using however for the website version some security protocalls will need to be implemented!

Guest asif @ planus

We may disable senderID for normal users, and make all users who wish to edit their SenderID sign an agreement. How does this sound to you?

Best,

Asif

Guest rocknsock2k

are u not doing what i said above which is what adam said to me pretty much? Adam got well p*ss*d off that he didnt win anything in the raffle lol :lol: