have a look @ this

Guest Grazz

Guest Grazz

this is a card reader which i have bought mega fast for copying stuff on to ur mmc card (when the thing is 256mb and thats a lot of room for tune) this comes in handy becuase all the transfing is done with IE instead of going through the phone which i think slows it down.

IMAGE_00003.jpg

Guest Syvwlch

Thanks for the link!

This thing is basically a +2 USB-ports magical item... (saves the one your USB card reader is installed on, and adds on in front of the case)

For only 20 Gold Pieces... The DM's gone mad.

Guest midnight

nah, no usb connections, just plugs into the ide cable, the one i got doesnt add any usb ports to the front, just 4 slots for 6 types of card

Guest midnight

what are you complaining about, you live close to Bolton anyway :wink:

they are on the enterprise park, just nip down there, they have a showroom/shopping counter, just give em a bell first to make sure they have one in stock

Guest midnight

hmmmm, actually, you may be better off going to bowlers at the weekend, thats a computer fair, you'd prolly be able to get it even cheaper there, and thats in manchester, so its even closer to you.

Bowlers Exhibition Centre, Trafford

Park, Manchester 01706 299902

i think they are open every weekend now, used to only be once a month, but it became real popular

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Think i might have to invest in one of these, shame about the P&P though :/

I had a quick google for it as well but couldn't find any alternative sites :/

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

On second thoughts, if anyone is interested in the scan one then i'm willing to order and extra 1 or 2 and split the postage.

Anyone interested?

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

Near Worcester atm, it just occured to me there'd be more postage incurred by sending them on to people.

Never mind :)

Guest superkingdave

amo trafford park is right near the trafford centre, just of the m60 cant remember what junction but it will be signposted...hope that helps

Guest mike-oh
how would copying say MP3s or AVIs using one of these compare to copying using the SPV cradle way, in speed?

If it's anything like the difference with transferring data from my CF card using my digital camera and using my CF reader, the reader is about ten times faster!

I should imagine that the difference would be quite compareable.

mike